Craig + which pitcher for Cueto - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Craig + which pitcher for Cueto

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Craig + which pitcher for Cueto

Postby mayor quimby » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

The owner of Cueto has shown interest in Craig as he's eligible as 2B and he's starting neil walker. I offered Craig for Cueto straight up, a low ball, he rejected.

I'm thinking of throwing in one of my pitchers and seeing if he bites. I like Cueto a lot and I find myself benching Craig a lot which is doing me no good. Which of my pitchers do you think will get the deal done, and leave me advantaged.

12 team h2h 5x5, in first place by 6 games.

Thanks.

Leave links.
mayor quimby
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Craig + which pitcher for Cueto

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Honestly I don't think Craig for Cueto straight up in a vacuum is a bad deal at all, but if he thinks it's a lowball you might as well oblige him small morsel (nothing more) at SP. I would consider Bauer and Craig, but I wouldn't go that much higher. Remember Cueto is not a huge Ks guy and this dude sounds like he might be overselling the low ratios and trying to lowball Craig based on a cooler last 30 days. Since the "real" Craig is probably somewhere in the middle, I wouldn't give more than him and a small piece unless the SP caliber is a tad higher ;-)
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Craig + which pitcher for Cueto

Postby MaudDib » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 am

WaCougMBS wrote:Honestly I don't think Craig for Cueto straight up in a vacuum is a bad deal at all, but if he thinks it's a lowball you might as well oblige him small morsel (nothing more) at SP. I would consider Bauer and Craig, but I wouldn't go that much higher. Remember Cueto is not a huge Ks guy and this dude sounds like he might be overselling the low ratios and trying to lowball Craig based on a cooler last 30 days. Since the "real" Craig is probably somewhere in the middle, I wouldn't give more than him and a small piece unless the SP caliber is a tad higher ;-)

Agree with this. Maybe I try Lohse or Cahill but I wouldn't give him anything more than that unless you can get another player in return.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions