Go ahead....Make my move(Day)!!! 100% WHIR! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Go ahead....Make my move(Day)!!! 100% WHIR!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Go ahead....Make my move(Day)!!! 100% WHIR!

Postby WhipperSnappers44 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:58 am

Hey folks....I have been wanting to try and make a trade in one of my leagues so I can open a free space up to try and grab a back up to C.Santana since he has stunk it up (was thinking of grabbing Salty, S.Perez, W.Rosario, etc....)

The problem is....I don't know what kind of deal/trade to offer since I don't want to trade any of my players (except for S.Victorino)....so could someone please direct me on what kind of 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 or even 3 for 2 kind of deal(s) I could offer out there (like who to part with for the ROS)....txs all and I will help yours in return!

***I was thinking of trying to get a top SP and/or even thinking of combining Victorino with another OF or something to try and get a Top/"TOP" OF and/or an SP....something like that.***

I was also wondering if anyone thinks I should cut S.Casilla or if he will be fine going forward? Some FA relief pitchers on the WW are: B.Myers, D.Storen(DL), C.Marmol, R.Cook, B.League, T.Wilhelmsen, D.Thayer

My Team:

C - C.Santana
1B - Miggy Cabrera
2B - A.Craig
3B - E.Encarnacion
SS - I.Desmond
OF - Curtis Granderson
OF - H.Pence
OF - J.Kubel
Uti - A.Jackson
Uti - M.Teixiera
Bench - T.Plouffe
Bench - B. Zobrist
Bench - A. Rizzo
Bench - S.Victorino

Pitching:

SP - G.Gonzales , RA Dickey , T.Hanson , A.Sanchez , P.Hughes , AJ Burnett
RP - J.Johnson , F.Rodney , S.Casilla

Txs again everyone and WHIR!

WhipperSnappers44!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
WhipperSnappers44
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Go ahead....Make my move(Day)!!! 100% WHIR!

Postby silverZ » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

What's the size of your league and scoring system?

Personally I wouldn't bother with backign up Santana. If you're fed up with him you could package him with Victorino for a top 10 SP, then pick up Sal Perez. Plouff and Zobrist are also good players for you to pacakge for a SP. Look for a team with a weakness at C/2b/SS and offer your backup (or Santana) plus Victorino (or any other OF minus Grandy/Pence) for a Hamels type SP. If you end up making a 2 for 1 deal you should pick up Brett Myers. He shouldn't be available in most leagues.

mine: viewtopic.php?t=450196
Here's the pitch on the way, a swing and a belt! Left field! Way back! BLUE JAYS WIN!
silverZ
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Go ahead....Make my move(Day)!!! 100% WHIR!

Postby WhipperSnappers44 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Oooooooops.....sorry (didn't specify league specs)

12 Team H2H (non-keeper) 10 CAT (currently in 1st place)

Here is a little bit more of some info as well:

I would really like to keep everyone except Victorino and possibly Plouffe/Zobrist (I like Plouffe for his position eligability since he could play at multiple places if something happens to any one of my other players)....the only problem is I would rather have Zobrist over Plouffe as I feel he is a better player so.....who would you rather have for the rest of the year? Plouffe or Zobrist? Then I could take Victorino+Plouffe/Zobrist for a top SP or bat (or even add AJAX/Kubel)....I love both of them at OF but if it lands me a better bat then why not right?

So.....Victorino+Plouffe/Zobrist for a Top SP (Who?) and grab Perez/Salty with the extra spot (who? Salty or Perez)?

or Victorino+Plouffe/Zobrist+AJAX/Kubel for a top OF+medium SP? (WHO)?

Txs again everyone!

WhipperSnappers44!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
WhipperSnappers44
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions