Setting My lineups, a couple of questions (WHIR) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Setting My lineups, a couple of questions (WHIR)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Setting My lineups, a couple of questions (WHIR)

Postby LightItUp95 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Happy weekend everyone (whihc is ironic for me to say since I'm working all weekend but whatevs)

12 team H2H points weekly league. Setting my lineupsin what will be a hard week (Going up against the First place team)

Some Questions:

1. My opponent this week is getting two starts from four of his starting five (Weaver, Burnett, Capuano, Richards). Normally, I'd just run out my starting five (Wainwright, Felix, Darvish, Anibal, Bauer) and three closers (Chapman, Nathan, and one of either Cook or Wilhelmsen). This week however, I'm going with my top 2 closers and six starters. The problem is, I have two guys on the bench (Frankie Morales and Cashner) who both look like they'll have great weeks. I don't love Cash in Arizona, but his second outing is too good to pass up. Which one do I start?

2. My offense is money right now, except for my last outfield spot. Up to that point, I have Braun, Trout, Cespedes, and Hart. I can start one of Micheal Saunders (SEA), Rajai Davis (TOR) or Gregor Blanco (SF). Who do you recommend I start? Also have Belt and LoMo if that helps.

Thanks a lot for the help. Will return all help.
LightItUp95
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench