replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper league) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper league)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper league)

Postby gillyspy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:10 am

The team you see below (with some slight personnel changes) is in first place with 118 points. Looking for a good owner to take over this team. League is hosted on CBS
The maximum possible is 130 points as there are 13 teams with 10 categories (5x5).
The 2nd place team has 95 points. Prize will be >$600 for first. ~$350 for second. third, fourth, fifth also payout. PM me if interested.
This team (every team) has $100 invested for this year and $100 deposit on next year.

in order of salary (high to low):
Miguel Cabrera
Felix H.
CC Sabathia
Jose Bautista
Bj Upton
N Cruz
Haren
Papelbon
Beltran
Andrus
Napoli
Prado
Morrow
Neise
Peavy
C Janssen
J Weeks
Pierzynski
Bard
L Scott
Q. Berry
T hafner
Jim Johnson
Paulino
Dice-K
Perkins
Scheppers
B. Francisco
A Liddi
Chipper Jones
G sizemore
D Bundy
Taijuan Walker
Carrasco
Oswalt
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby reds1975 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 am

Hello
I read your post and if you still have the team I will take it!!
Please send details to cinreds1975@yahoo.com
Thanks
James
reds1975
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 46
Joined: 31 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby gillyspy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 pm

reds1975 wrote:Hello
I read your post and if you still have the team I will take it!!
Please send details to cinreds1975@yahoo.com
Thanks
James

Thanks very much for the interest. I'll be in touch with you and all potential owners by email and we'll see how it goes. If there are others please PM me or if you don't care about your email address being on the forum post it here.
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby gillyspy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:58 pm

For those interested...

This is a real team and you will become convinced of this before you pay any $ out. Ask any questions you like.

13 team league. Pot is >$1300.
Top 5 finish in the money with this payout:
Place Prize %
1st 46% ($585)
2nd 25% ($325)
3rd 12% ($156)
4th 9% ($117)
5th 8% ($104)

Pessimistically let's say this team has a 50% chance at 1st. 25% chance at 2nd (75% of 2nd or better) and 20% chance at 3rd (95% chance of 3rd or better) 3% of 4th and 2% of 5th.

That means this team is worth on paper:
(.5*585) + (.25*325) + (.2*156)+ (.03*117) + (0.04*104)= $412.62

Plus the $100 deposit on next year has already been paid. So that $512.62. Plus you get to play half of this season .5*$100 = $562.62

I'm not asking for near that much but the offer has to be reasonable so that you get some profit and I get some profit. Right now I'm looking at $412.62 of profit.

Why am I selling? I need to prioritize my life and would like to do that ASAP but i don't want to see this team abandoned at the end of the year.
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby gillyspy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm

still for sale. still in first. 3rd place team just bailed from the race by grabbing some keepers.
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby gillyspy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

gillyspy wrote:still for sale. still in first. 3rd place team just bailed from the race by grabbing some keepers.

No i will not give it for free. Anyone who asks that is a wasting both our time. This isn't like a nice car taking up a valuable parking space in an expensive spot in Manhattan. I can just let it ride (with no management effort)and take in several hundred dollars in profit. Your offer will be a win-win where you will get more return then your investment and I get to be "out" of the management business.

Before you spend any $ you will become convinced of it's value. Any questions just PM me
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: replacement owner needed for 1st place team (keeper leag

Postby gillyspy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:42 pm

well, i didn't find anyone willing to spend more than $100 so the team is not for sale until after season ends.

With 3 games left it is still in first place and have an 11.5 pt lead and I will be collecting >$600 in prize money.
gillyspy
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 37
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact