ASAP Trumbo trade, please help - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby im137matt » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

I have a potential trade of:
I am getting:

Trumbo and De Aza

He is getting: 2 of....

Zimmerman or Chapman or Kimbrell or Moore.

The scoring is as follows:
Each SINGLE earns
1 points

Each TRIPLE earns
3 points

Each GRAND SLAM earns
8 points

Each RUNS SCORED earns
1 point

Each STOLEN BASE earns
2 points





Each WIN earns
10 points

Each SAVE earns
8 points

Each INNING PITCHED earns
2 points

Each SHUTOUT PITCHED earns
15 points

Each NO HITTER PITCHED earns
50 points

Each WALK ALLOWED is
-1 point




Each DOUBLE earns
2 points

Each HOME RUN earns
4 points

Each RUNS BATTED IN earns
1 point

Each WALK earns
1 point

Each CAUGHT STEALING is
-1 point


Each LOSS is
-5 point

Each STRIKEOUT PITCHED earns
1 points

Each EARNED RUN GIVEN UP is
-1 point

Each COMPLETE GAME earns
10 points

Each HIT ALLOWED is
-1 point

Each HIT BATSMEN is
-1 point
K. Morales
M. Napoli
C. Jones
M. Trout
E. Andrus
R. Cano
J. Upton
M. Holliday
N.Swisher (DH)
E. Encarnacion (DH)

A. Wainwright
Z. Greinke
M. Moore
C. Kimbrel
J. Zimmerman
A. Chapman
im137matt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 32
Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby iaoto » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

I would hold. How would you replace the pitching you give up and how many pitchers can you have active at any given time?
iaoto
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 137
Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby rjforlife » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:00 am

Dude that scoring system is annoying to add up. Can you post how many each of the guys have so far this season to give us some point of reference?
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7509
(Past Year: 748)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby im137matt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 am

iaoto wrote:I would hold. How would you replace the pitching you give up and how many pitchers can you have active at any given time?


I have soriano, hughes, miley, wainwright, clippard.

Wainwright , hughes grenkie, kimbrell, soriano and clippard are starting this week. I gave chapman this week off. So chapman could take hughes spot.

6 pitchers in total in a weekly league.
K. Morales
M. Napoli
C. Jones
M. Trout
E. Andrus
R. Cano
J. Upton
M. Holliday
N.Swisher (DH)
E. Encarnacion (DH)

A. Wainwright
Z. Greinke
M. Moore
C. Kimbrel
J. Zimmerman
A. Chapman
im137matt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 32
Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby im137matt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

rjforlife wrote:Dude that scoring system is annoying to add up. Can you post how many each of the guys have so far this season to give us some point of reference?


Trumbo has 209
De aZa has 221

Zimmerman has 104
Moore has 75

now that I put it that way, it seems like a no brainer.
K. Morales
M. Napoli
C. Jones
M. Trout
E. Andrus
R. Cano
J. Upton
M. Holliday
N.Swisher (DH)
E. Encarnacion (DH)

A. Wainwright
Z. Greinke
M. Moore
C. Kimbrel
J. Zimmerman
A. Chapman
im137matt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 32
Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby rjforlife » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 am

Moore only has 75, but I'll bet that Kimbrel has 150 or so, and Chapman not too far behind. He thinks he is selling high and buying low, which he is. However, Trumbo seems legit and could be considered the best player in this deal. De Aza is good too, but he is about equivalent to the other 4 you are giving up. All told, I'd say it's a good deal, but not a slam dunk. I would only say, don't give up Kimbrel and Zimmerman. I would most like to give up Moore/Chapman. Can you offer that deal specifically?
Goldy is King.
rjforlife
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7509
(Past Year: 748)
Joined: 25 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Vegas Baby

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby im137matt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

rjforlife wrote:Moore only has 75, but I'll bet that Kimbrel has 150 or so, and Chapman not too far behind. He thinks he is selling high and buying low, which he is. However, Trumbo seems legit and could be considered the best player in this deal. De Aza is good too, but he is about equivalent to the other 4 you are giving up. All told, I'd say it's a good deal, but not a slam dunk. I would only say, don't give up Kimbrel and Zimmerman. I would most like to give up Moore/Chapman. Can you offer that deal specifically?



He offered it and now he is backing out of it. I am trying to see why he changed his tune. I might have to give up napoli too which wouldnt be horrible since I need a place to play trumbo. Napoli has 167 points. btw kimbrell has 202 and chapman has 169
K. Morales
M. Napoli
C. Jones
M. Trout
E. Andrus
R. Cano
J. Upton
M. Holliday
N.Swisher (DH)
E. Encarnacion (DH)

A. Wainwright
Z. Greinke
M. Moore
C. Kimbrel
J. Zimmerman
A. Chapman
im137matt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 32
Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby mcmbpd » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:17 am

wow, confusing is right, lol. Well I agree with the above post that has you dealing Moore and Chapman, if you can make that happen then I'd pull the trigger. If you have to throw Napoli in there now then I'd still do the deal with Moore, Chapman, and Napoli...but if he wants Zimmerman and Kimbel, or Zimmerman, Kimbrel, and Napoli then I would sit tight...I believe Trumbo is for real too, but you'd simply be giving up way too much imo :-t
"Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical." --Yogi Berra
Image
mcmbpd
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 211
Joined: 20 Apr 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: ASAP Trumbo trade, please help

Postby im137matt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:39 am

mcmbpd wrote:wow, confusing is right, lol. Well I agree with the above post that has you dealing Moore and Chapman, if you can make that happen then I'd pull the trigger. If you have to throw Napoli in there now then I'd still do the deal with Moore, Chapman, and Napoli...but if he wants Zimmerman and Kimbel, or Zimmerman, Kimbrel, and Napoli then I would sit tight...I believe Trumbo is for real too, but you'd simply be giving up way too much imo :-t


I agreed to Zimmerman,moore and Napoli for Trumbo de aza and yadier
K. Morales
M. Napoli
C. Jones
M. Trout
E. Andrus
R. Cano
J. Upton
M. Holliday
N.Swisher (DH)
E. Encarnacion (DH)

A. Wainwright
Z. Greinke
M. Moore
C. Kimbrel
J. Zimmerman
A. Chapman
im137matt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 32
Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ace2098 and 12 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Aug. 27
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

St. Louis at Pittsburgh
(12:35 pm)
Texas at Seattle
(3:40 pm)
Tampa Bay at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Washington at Philadelphia
(7:05 pm)
Boston at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
NY Yankees at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Atlanta at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Cleveland at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Diego
(9:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Miami at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
Colorado at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact