Trading Cuddyer for felix (will help) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trading Cuddyer for felix (will help)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trading Cuddyer for felix (will help)

Postby BigLen22 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

the deal is from a 12 mean league 10x9 stats how do you think the value is

I get
Felix herandez

I give
m.cuddyer
b.Myers

Before this deal goes through i might be doing haren for Mccutchen if the guy accepts it which its looking like he might. although if the other guy doesnt or does should i still do this deal? im leaning towards yes

i will help in return

12 Team League-Keeper- 10x9(hitting/pitching stats)
C-Carlos Ruiz
1b-Justin Smoak
2b-Jose Altuve
3b-David Wright
SS-Mike Aviles
OF-Jay Bruce
OF-Michael Cuddyer
OF-alejandro de aza
Util-Michael Brantly
Util-Alcides Escobar
B-JP Arenciba/carlos quitin/Pablo Sandoval
DL-nick markakis
SP-ra dickey/Zach Grienke/Johan Santana/Brendan Morrow/Dan Haren/Ryan Dempster/Ricky Nolasco/Ted Lilly(DL)
RP-Craig Kimbrel/Brett Myer/Fernando Rodney
DL-Drew Storen
**Only 2 DL spots allowed
C Ruiz
1b Smoak
2b Altuve
3b Wright
SS Aviles
OFBruce,Cuddyer,Jennings
UT Ibanez,A.Escobar
B Arenciba/Markakis(DL)/Sandoval(DL)
DL-J.Jay
SP Grienke/J.Santana/Morrow/Haren/Dempster/Nolasco/Lilly(DL)
RP Kimbrel/Myers/F.Rodney
DL-Storen
*2 DL spots
BigLen22
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trading Cuddyer for felix (will help)

Postby mcmbpd » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:41 pm

I would take the deal. I liked Cuddyer's potenial going into this year playing at Coors and so far he's done pretty well contriguting solid stats. I think that he should continue to produce in his current setting, but at 33 I don't forsee anything earth shattering that would drastically help your squad. Myers is also a decent option at closer, but his track record and the factthat he closes for the Astros makes him expendable in my mind. King Felix, barring some kind of injury, should supply your team with excellent starting pitcher production in every single catgeroy except wins (damn Mariners, lol). Felix is an absolute workhorse/stud and if he played for a team like the Evil Empire (Yankees) he'd probably be a perenial 20 game winner. So I definitely make this deal because you can afford the asking price and he'll solidy your starting rotation. I hope your trade for McCutchen works out though because you are really hurting in the OF, even if you kept Cuddyer. I like the Haren for Clutch deal if you can pull it off...if for some reason that falls through though I'd keep shopping Haren for an elite OF talent. I'd actually shop Santana as well because he's a prime sell-high candidate in my mind and his value will never be higher than it is right now...you might be able to steal away a good OF for him right now and still hold on to Haren. That would be the ideal scenario in my mind. Maybe you can even find a Mets fans that wants him, I think there are still some of those around...I think, lol :-D
"Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half is physical." --Yogi Berra
mcmbpd
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions