is daniel hudson just going to stink all year - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

is daniel hudson just going to stink all year

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

is daniel hudson just going to stink all year

Postby metsfan33 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 am

?
metsfan33
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: is daniel hudson just going to stink all year

Postby sclyon3 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

Somebody cut him in my league, and I picked him up before his last start. I was very pleased with his 8 inning performance! However, tonight he wrecked my team's ERA for the week (I am in a 10-team H2H league), and I am in danger of falling out of 1st place as a result (depending how my weekend goes). I know it was only his third start back, but I am not sure what to make of him now. At first I was skeptical to even pick him up off of waivers. It is hard to trust a fly-ball pitcher who plays their home games at a hitter's park like Arizona's. I was very excited after I got that great start out of him right after I picked him up, but now I am not so sure I got anything of value. I have been wondering the same thing, as well as if I could even get anything out of him trade-wise at this point.

I think my plan moving forward is to see if he has another good outing and potentially shop him around at that point and see what happens. I am willing to hold onto him for a little bit to see what he does if nobody bites, but I am not sure how long I will give him to see what he can do.

I am not sure I actually answered your question directly, but that is just my opinion on the matter. I feel your pain, brother!
sclyon3
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: is daniel hudson just going to stink all year

Postby raek » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 am

Im not sure what you are freaking out about with this question. Since his return he went 5ip/2er, 8ip/2er, and tonight. Everyone has a bad night, and his previous two games were fine.
-raek
raek
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 65)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions