- Mike Moustakas stuck with his hot hitting and potential filling, belting his 9th homer of the year last night. How many 5x5 categories will he out-duel 3B-mate Brett Lawrie in this season?
- Josh Willingham hit his 11th dong of the year, driving in 3 Runs. His season fantasy line now sits at .287, 11 HR, 39 RBI, 32 R, 2 SB. Pretty good ROI.
- Allen Craig did what Allen Craig apparently does when he isn't nursing injury. Smacked the hell out of the ball. He hit his 6th homer in just his 16th game played this year to go along with 22 RBI. His owners are praying that the hamstring Gods are merciful over the next four months.
- Jarrod Parker threw 8 innings with not a single earned run surrendered against the Rangers Monday night. The 6 K performance was very impressive and instills an added level of confidence to his owners.
- Christian Friedrich, Ryan Vogelsong, and Dillon Gee all went 7 innings giving up 2 earned runs or fewer, and have each in their own right become surprising sources of pretty steady production. You never know when the wheels may fall off, however. Today's Matchups:
Closing my eyes and praying for the best today, trotting Homer Bailey vsPIT in a spot start, Tim Hudson @MIA, and Derek friggin' Holland @OAK, hoping this is one of the days he throws a CGSO and not a 10 ER day. I thought I traded Brandon Morrow, WTF...