Drop Schafer for Viciedo? [Always WHIR] - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Drop Schafer for Viciedo? [Always WHIR]

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Drop Schafer for Viciedo? [Always WHIR]

Postby TruYankeeFan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:51 pm

MadDog36 wrote:Yeah you could use a big bopping OF I would dump League for Viciedo and Schafer for Gardner when he comes back

With Schafer never getting play anyway...I went reverso on this...dropped Schafer for Viciedo and if I cannot swing a 2 for 1, or a 3 for 2 trade...I will drop League when Gardner is back.

Hoping to swing a Napoli and Cespedes for Trout deal...or something similar before then.
trade help needed

viewtopic.php?t=470923
TruYankeeFan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 53)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ATLbraves » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

TruYankeeFan wrote:
MadDog36 wrote:Yeah you could use a big bopping OF I would dump League for Viciedo and Schafer for Gardner when he comes back

With Schafer never getting play anyway...I went reverso on this...dropped Schafer for Viciedo and if I cannot swing a 2 for 1, or a 3 for 2 trade...I will drop League when Gardner is back.

Hoping to swing a Napoli and Cespedes for Trout deal...or something similar before then.

Trading Napoli and Cespededs for Trout is definitely overpaying imo. Napoli should be able to get you more then that, he provides a lot of power at a thin position.

Free Fantasy Consultant - https://twitter.com/FantasyChat247

Twitter - @FantasyChat247
ATLbraves
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TruYankeeFan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

ATLbraves wrote:
TruYankeeFan wrote:

Trading Napoli and Cespededs for Trout is definitely overpaying imo. Napoli should be able to get you more then that, he provides a lot of power at a thin position.

How high should I reach?

I would assume guys like Granderson and McCutchen and Pence are out of reach? Or do I assume too much?

What about Justin Upton or Shane Vicotrino?

Who would you target?
trade help needed

viewtopic.php?t=470923
TruYankeeFan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 53)

Postby ATLbraves » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

TruYankeeFan wrote:
ATLbraves wrote:
TruYankeeFan wrote:

How high should I reach?

I would assume guys like Granderson and McCutchen and Pence are out of reach? Or do I assume too much?

What about Justin Upton or Shane Vicotrino?

Who would you target?

You definitely should be able to get Victorino. You prob wouldn't be able to get Upton or McCutchen though. Can't hurt to send an offer though just in case the owner of Upton is freaking out about his slump. I would def try that just in case you get lucky.

Granderson and Pence might also be possibilities, but it will likely be turned down as well. I would send an offer for Grandy, Pence, and Upton and just pray they accept. Keep the Victorino offer as a backup in case nothing else works out.

Free Fantasy Consultant - https://twitter.com/FantasyChat247

Twitter - @FantasyChat247
ATLbraves
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions