Quentin Available in FA - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Quentin Available in FA

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Quentin Available in FA

Postby greatbambino95 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:02 am

Yahoo keeper league, 10 teams, with these positions for starting players each day:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

The scoring is based off of the winner of the batter and pitcher categories:

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS)

here is my team:
Billy Butler (KC - 1B), Aaron Hill (Ari - 2B), Brett Lawrie (Tor - 3B), J.J. Hardy (Bal - SS), Ryan Braun (Mil - OF), Carlos Beltran (StL - OF), Freddie Freeman (Atl - 1B), Adam LaRoche (Was - 1B), Kevin Youkilis (Bos - 1B,3B),Roy Oswalt (Tex - SP) , Ricky Romero (Tor - SP), CC Sabathia (NYY - SP), Jason Hammel (Bal - SP), Jim Johnson (Bal - RP), Santiago Casilla (SF - RP), Adam Wainwright (StL - SP), Clayton Kershaw (LAD - SP), Adam Jones (Bal - OF), Carlos Ruiz (Phi - C), Brian LaHair (ChC - 1B,OF), Chase Utley (Phi - 2B), Dan Haren (LAA - SP), Edwin Jackson (Was - SP), James Shields (TB - SP)

Looking to add Carlos Quentin to the line-up, debating between dropping LaRoche, LaHair or Freeman. Thinking LaHair is the best decision, am I right?
greatbambino95
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Quentin Available in FA

Postby NikeTxGuy » Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 am

It's a true toss-up between LaHair and LaRoche, but I would drop LaHair a bit more.

I'll be sending you a link to help me on my topic shortly. Hope this helps... now GO! Run to free agency and pick him up before he gets snatched up by someone else. ;-D
C-Wieters/McCann 1B-Freeman 2B-Kipnis 3B-Trumbo SS-Segura OF-C.Gonzalez OF-Trout OF-Dunn UT-Bourn UT-Andrus
BN:McLouth-Wieters-Arenado

(SP) Kershaw-Moore-Corbin-Buchholz-T.Wood-Fernandez-Teheran
(RP) Rivera-J.Johnson-Gregg-Robertson
NikeTxGuy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions