Should I drop Brandon Phillips? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Should I drop Brandon Phillips?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Should I drop Brandon Phillips?

Postby fierro33 » Thu May 17, 2012 3:10 pm

kelly johnson should be owned.....and started over phillips....but u dont have anyone to drop for johnson.....try to make a trade , but its hard to do in a shallow league.....i wouldnt really stress if u must drop phillips to pick up johnson then do it...i believe johnson will have the better year this year
fierro33
General Manager
General Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 210)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Should I drop Brandon Phillips?

Postby IcarusAdam » Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm

The problem I have with dropping Craig is that he's batting clean-up on the hottest offense in the NL right now. And I love Hardy's power at the SS position, being fourth in my league in SS in total points this year. Plus, he's shown that he can keep the power going in previous seasons.

If I have to drop somebody, it'll probably be Craig if he's still dealing with a lingering injury. Plus, Reyes still hasn't gotten that batting average up quite yet, and Hardy is a great second option. I'd love to be able to trade a few of these guys, but again, because the league is so shallow and the casual managers don't trade very often, I have to drop somebody.
IcarusAdam
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions