5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How long SHOULD Brett Lawrie's suspension be?

1 - 5 Games
14
38%
6 - 10 Games
5
14%
11 - 15 Games
9
24%
16+ Games
9
24%
 
Total votes : 37

Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby MEK4178 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Debating sitting Bumgarner vs. the potent Cards tonight. Anyone else doing the same?
MEK4178
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 141
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby Tennessee Jed » Wed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Ugh, Mike Minor. considering dropping this bum
Tennessee Jed
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 500
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby BChinly » Wed May 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Will Rhymes just collapsed after getting hit by a pitch in the wrist and walking to first !+)
BChinly
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 457
(Past Year: 116)
Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby wrveres » Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Tennessee Jed wrote:Ugh, Mike Minor. considering dropping this bum

Same.
That's two bad starts in a row, and according to some I have no chance of winning my league now.
What to do, what to do …
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 641)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby bigh0rt » Wed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

wrveres wrote:
Tennessee Jed wrote:Ugh, Mike Minor. considering dropping this bum

Same.
That's two bad starts in a row, and according to some I have no chance of winning my league now.
What to do, what to do …
i dumped him.
Image
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 24818
(Past Year: 301)
Joined: 3 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Crowding The Plate

Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby Tennessee Jed » Wed May 16, 2012 10:45 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
wrveres wrote:
Tennessee Jed wrote:Ugh, Mike Minor. considering dropping this bum

Same.
That's two bad starts in a row, and according to some I have no chance of winning my league now.
What to do, what to do …
i dumped him.


this was his 4th horrible outing in a row. either he's gonna be sent down or DL'd, just dropped him for Friedrich til that train derails.
Tennessee Jed
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 500
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!

Postby wrveres » Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Tennessee Jed wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
wrveres wrote:Same.
That's two bad starts in a row, and according to some I have no chance of winning my league now.
What to do, what to do …
i dumped him.


this was his 4th horrible outing in a row. either he's gonna be sent down or DL'd, just dropped him for Friedrich til that train derails.

Is it four now? The older I get the more my memory fails me. I know I sat him at Coors and should of sat him at STL so maybe that's why I didn't realize.
I'd love to see them stick Medlen back in the rotation.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 641)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!~!

Postby bayside » Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

dammit floyd!
his first start on my team and he just gave up a 3 run jack to the worst freaking hitter in baseball!
bayside
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1344
Joined: 14 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: WHOOOOOS got it better than us?

Re: Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM~!~!

Postby Tennessee Jed » Wed May 16, 2012 11:01 pm

wrveres wrote:Is it four now? The older I get the more my memory fails me. I know I sat him at Coors and should of sat him at STL so maybe that's why I didn't realize.
I'd love to see them stick Medlen back in the rotation.


yup. he actually set a Braves record tonight with 4 starts in a row with 6+ ER
Tennessee Jed
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 500
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 19 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5/16 Cheering, Venting, & OUT OF THE STADIUM

Postby wrveres » Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Tennessee Jed wrote:
wrveres wrote:Is it four now? The older I get the more my memory fails me. I know I sat him at Coors and should of sat him at STL so maybe that's why I didn't realize.
I'd love to see them stick Medlen back in the rotation.


yup. he actually set a Braves record tonight with 4 starts in a row with 6+ ER

Ouch. Well he's gone and easily replaced in the one league I have him.
Thanks
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31783
(Past Year: 641)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 3:03 hours
(and 93 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact