Please rate and i will help u with anything - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please rate and i will help u with anything

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please rate and i will help u with anything

Postby yankees1996fan » Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Can someone please tell me where I would have to work on my team and any possible trades or pickups and drops that would help me.
Yahoo 12 man mixed league H2H
Categories: R, H, 2b, 3B, HR, SB, AVG, OBP
IP, W, L, SV, ER, CG, ERA WHIP, K
C-Y. Molina
1st-P. Konerko
2nd-D. Ackley
SS-J. Reyes
3rd-B. Lawrie
OF-J.Bautista, A. Gordon, S. Choo
Util- F. Freeman, a. Craig
Bench- N. Walker, Z. Cozart,K. Seager
Sp-d. HAren, M. Moore, J Niese, Anibal Sanchez, J. Samardzjia, L. Lynn, Cliff Lee, B morrow
RP- R. Betancourt, Jim Johnson,
DL- K. Farnsworth
yankees1996fan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Please rate and i will help u with anything

Postby jcave24 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I like your pitching staff; having Matt Moore as a 5th guy is always a good thing. I will say, though, that I don't like Lynn to continue what he's doing, based on that 94 left on base percentage he's rolling with right now. League average is in the 70's, which would've put him around 33 runs scored through six games, as opposed to 8 (I did that math a while back).

As far as your bats are concerned, I want to say this: Bautista is not worthy of a first round pick. But I can guarantee you that someone out there thinks he is, as you obviously once did, and is willing to spend for him based on that 2 homer outburst of his the other day. If you can trade him and a guy like Ackley for a quality outfielder (think McCutchen, Stanton) and a better second baseman (I would try buying low on someone like Zobrist), your team will be in much better shape.

So try Bautista, Lynn, and Ackley for a package somewhere around Stanton, Zobrist, and a decent to good pitcher somewhat the likes of Hellickson or slightly below.

Help out with mine if possible:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=447011
jcave24
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team