Allen Craig...Who do I drop before he is gone!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Allen Craig...Who do I drop before he is gone!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Allen Craig...Who do I drop before he is gone!!

Postby ccates21 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Drop Reed or Choo and get him ASAP. Probably Reed since you have closers.

REMEMBER--- David FREESE is at 3b, so he's not going there. Craig will rotate in to give rest-days for Berkman, Beltran and sometimes Holliday. Even sometimes they may put Beltran in CF to give Jay a day off and put Craig in RF.

But Craig is legit! There's just a log jam where he plays. Remember how they crammed him in at 2b last year, even though he couldn't turn a double play on my grandma? Bottom line, he's a hitting MACHINE, and he will get 400+ ABs, even if it means they have to stab Skip Shumaker.

Any thoughts on mine? ---> viewtopic.php?t=446868
ccates21
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Allen Craig...Who do I drop before he is gone!!

Postby Element » Mon May 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Eastman19 wrote:Where will Craig play is the question.....If he only plays 3 days a week then that kills me in a H2H points league...Does anyone think he will end up with everyday at bats?

Not without an injury. He'll give rests to Berkman, Freese, Beltran & Holliday. He played some 2B last season, but I'm not so sure that's something they'll continue to experiment with. I'd drop Reed for him. I would hang on to Choo in the off chance that he begins to produce.
Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 719)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions