1) My Uggla and Hudson for his Kendrick, Holland/Norris, and a waiver
2) My Melky and Hudson for his McCutcheon, Holland/Norris and a waiver
there is also the possibility of him giving a better pitcher and taking back the waiver (Shields or Lilly)
So, which deal do you like and would you take Holland or Norris? Both are priced well to keep for next year.
12 team points keeper league. 15 hitters, 10 pitchers. 1 point per TB, bb = 1, r = 1, rbi = 2, sb = 2, cs = -1 IP = 1, K = 1, W = 10, QS = 5, S = 5, BS = -5,L=-5,ER=-2,BB=-1 We start 1 at each position plus an EH. 6 pitchers, weeekly lineups
C B McCann 12, Y Molina 4 1B M Cabrera 28, M Carp 7 2B J Kipnis 3, D Uggla 17 3B M Gamel 4, R Zimmerman 12 SS E Andrus 9, D Gordon 4 OF J Bautista 11, M Cabrera 8, H Pence 14, I Suzuki 4, D Young 2 P B Beachy 6, A Chapman 7, D Hudson 11, C Lee 19, A Pettitte 2, J Samardzija 7, J Saunders 7, E Volquez 4, A Wainwright 6, J Zimmermann 10
2) Wainwright, Hudson and Melky for Boesch, Lilly, Holland and waiver
3) Hudson, Wainwright and Melky for Boesch, Lilly, Minor and waiver (I countered with Holland for Minor)
these all involve Halladay
4) Wainwright and Pence for Roy and Boesch 5) Miggy, Melky and Hudson for Roy, Konerko and Boesch 6) Wainwright, Melky and Kipnis for Roy, kendrick and Boesch 7) Bautista, Elvis and Wainwright for Roy, HRam and Boesch
to me Boesch is the sticker here .... I was trying to get McCutch but he would not budge
He also has Pujols ... worth asking for for Miggy????