Trade my Strassburg and League for Adrian Gonzalez? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trade my Strassburg and League for Adrian Gonzalez? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Trade my Strassburg and League for Adrian Gonzalez? WHIR

Postby joeyg2323 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 am

jovenparque wrote:anyone else confused how someone who hits 40 hr at petco and 30+ almost every other year at petco only hit 27 in fenway? his start sucks this year too. he started slowly last year too, but this lack of power is really annoying me. i own him and do not consider him truly "elite" because of his inability to hit 30+ hr.

when they traded for him they never said anything like his going to hit numerous HRS, they always mentioned how he will be a doubles machine and use the wall to his advantage which he did hit 45 doubles last year.
"They give you a round bat and they throw you a round ball. And they tell you to hit it square."-Willie Stargell
joeyg2323
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trade my Strassburg and League for Adrian Gonzalez? WHIR

Postby hondo4mvp » Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 am

ron paul for pres wrote:It's probably a good trade, but don't be so sure about that innings limit. If the Nats are chasing a pennant in September, no way Strasburg is getting shut down if his arm feels fine.

This ;-D

Rizzo has said AT LEAST twice he never said anything about an innings cap and that 160 innings was a # the press came up with based on how JZimm was handled last year after returning from TJ.

As a Nats fan,I'm kickin' my own azz for not drafting him based on the cap rumors.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions