Trade Trout? LaHair? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trade Trout? LaHair? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trade Trout? LaHair? WHIR

Postby weareallkipnises » Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Activated Gardner today, so my outfield is getting really crowded. Can I get anything for Trout? Or can I get someone solid for a Trout and LaHair package. Dudes in this league aren't too hardcore so that can work either way. I'm open to really any suggestions.

WHIR just post a link.
C Wieters
1B Freeman
2B Pedroia
3B M. Cabrera
SS Castro
MI Kipnis
CI Konerko
OF CarGo Gordon Allen Trout Morse Ellsbury(DL)
UT Butler

SP Greinke McCarthy Gonzalez Hammel Bumgarner J.Johnson Samardzija
RP Street Chapman Aceves Soriano
weareallkipnises
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trade Trout? LaHair? WHIR

Postby pcm4 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Thanks for the help with mine. If it isn't a keeper league you aren't going to get anything substantial for Trout imo unless your league is really deep which judging by your roster does not appear to be the case (correct me if I'm wrong). Personally I'd take LaHair over Freeman at 1B over the rest of the season, but I can't blame you if you want to try and sell him high since he obviously won't keep up his current pace. That being said I don't think LaHair is going to be hugely valuable since he isn't a proven commodity. If you were to make a move I would probably try and package Trout or LaHair or both with one of your lower tier SP's to try and upgrade your starting pitching. If someone is desperate for steals they might find Trout more appealing than I do, but I wouldn't expect a huge return on either of these guys if you get fair value.
pcm4
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 8)

Re: Trade Trout? LaHair? WHIR

Postby weareallkipnises » Wed May 09, 2012 2:44 pm

pcm4 wrote:Thanks for the help with mine. If it isn't a keeper league you aren't going to get anything substantial for Trout imo unless your league is really deep which judging by your roster does not appear to be the case (correct me if I'm wrong). Personally I'd take LaHair over Freeman at 1B over the rest of the season, but I can't blame you if you want to try and sell him high since he obviously won't keep up his current pace. That being said I don't think LaHair is going to be hugely valuable since he isn't a proven commodity. If you were to make a move I would probably try and package Trout or LaHair or both with one of your lower tier SP's to try and upgrade your starting pitching. If someone is desperate for steals they might find Trout more appealing than I do, but I wouldn't expect a huge return on either of these guys if you get fair value.

Yeah, not deep at all. Yeah I figured Trout wouldn't be worth much. Had my choice of him or Harper two weeks ago(nice choice right?). Thanks for the help man.
C Wieters
1B Freeman
2B Pedroia
3B M. Cabrera
SS Castro
MI Kipnis
CI Konerko
OF CarGo Gordon Allen Trout Morse Ellsbury(DL)
UT Butler

SP Greinke McCarthy Gonzalez Hammel Bumgarner J.Johnson Samardzija
RP Street Chapman Aceves Soriano
weareallkipnises
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions