Let's Play "Pick A Montero" - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Let's Play "Pick A Montero"

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Let's Play "Pick A Montero"

Postby felixthecat011 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

I have both Miguel and Jesus in a 10 team redraft league and am waiting for Jesus to gain catcher eligibility so I can shop Miguel. This assumes his numbers will be better at the end of the year. (I already have a 2-for-1 offer Miggy + a pitcher for a single pitcher back, and I'd love to open a roster spot.)

Should I stay the course with Miguel or roll the dice with Jesus as my starting catcher? Really torn on this one.
felixthecat011
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Let's Play "Pick A Montero"

Postby jackie hayes » Fri May 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Should be in DTKW forum, but... Personally, I'd feel fine rolling with Jesus for the rest of the season. (I mean, I'm doing just that in plenty of leagues, so I better be okay with it.) As long as the trade is good value, pull the trigger.

Plus, if it's 10 teams, 1 c, you can usually find something workable in case of an injury.
jackie hayes
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 65)

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Sat May 05, 2012 1:42 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 729)

Return to Baseball Leftovers