Trouts value - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trouts value

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trouts value

Postby Surfs up » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 am

I drafted Trout in hopes of using him most of the year. But my pitching isn't doing well and I'm thinking of trading him. My offense is doing well and i can do without him. I still have him on my minor reserve squad.
Who are the pitchers you think you would be willing to give up to get Trout? We can keep players a total of four years. The year they were drafted( even if they are a minor leaguer and don't come up ) and three additional years.
I would not keep him over Miggy, Braun , Lawrie, Verlander, Kershaw and Hamels. 12 team mixed stadard 5x5 roto
Surfs up
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 194)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trouts value

Postby MaudDib » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

So Trout can be kept for three more years? How many total keepers can a team have? I think so much of his value is dependent on what other teams in your league are trying to do. If there is a team that is in rebuild mode, then I think they would be willing to give up a pretty good pitcher for him. Maybe you could try and get Gallardo or something like that. But that means the team that is rebuilding has a player like that. I don't think anyone team trying to win this year will give up much for him especially if they are unlikely to keep him as well.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)

Re: Trouts value

Postby Surfs up » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am

We keep six players. Yes . Trout can be kept three more years AFTER this year.
Surfs up
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 194)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions