~~~JOE MAUER N/A???~~~ - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

~~~JOE MAUER N/A???~~~

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

~~~JOE MAUER N/A???~~~

Postby BenE25Bonds » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:58 am

what's the deal with this? i thought i was getting a .300 hitter at C when i drafted him in the 21st round. can someone tell what happened between him hitting .300 this spring and the start of the season next week?
BenE25Bonds
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Vikes24 » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:04 am

You have a focked up website is all i can think of. He is the starter and he will bat 6th for the Twins. Although if I was you i would temper your expectations to about .285 AVE- 6 HR's, and 60 RBI's. He will be a star- but not right away.
Vikes24
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Leiter Fan » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:54 am

There have already been posts on this. Mauer has never in his life played in a major league game, hence he is not yet activated to the major league roster.

Don't worry, Yahoo will switch it once he plays his first game. Just plug him into your lineup as normal - the stats will count even if you see the N/A next to his name.
"One of the teams represents truth, justice, the American way, and underdogs everywhere. The other represents George Steinbrenner!" - U.S. News and World Reports columnist John Leo on the difference between the Mets and the Yankees.
Leiter Fan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Baseball Leftovers