Dynasty Simulation League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty Simulation League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty Simulation League

Postby twinsfan87 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Me and another guy are starting a league, it is a simulation league. It runs like most dynasty leagues, except that the results are simulated, not based on how your player performs in real life, the main commissioner has purchased the tools we will use for the simulation, so the league will be free. If you are interested in joining please email me hunterfan_87@yahoo.com, or the main commsh padres4221@hotmail.com or visit site dynastymlbassociatio.proboards.com, site is not completely finished, i am still working on finishing stuff on the site.
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty Simulation League

Postby twinsfan87 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Diamondbacks, Rays, Twins, Royals, Blue Jays, Nationals, Dodgers, Tigers, Reds, Yankees, Rangers, and Red Sox are taken. please email one of us if interested, we also have a new site, www.dynastybaseballassociation.com
thats where you will find the rules
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby twinsfan87 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:22 am

still 9 teams reamaining
West:
Padres-VACANT

Rockies-VACANT

NL Central:
Cubs-VACANT

Cardinals-VACANT

NL East:

Mets-VACANT

AL West:

Astros-VACANT
A's-VACANT

AL Central:
White Sox-VACANT

AL East:

Orioles-VACANT
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby twinsfan87 » Tue May 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Cards have been taken, all the rest of the teams in the prior post are still available
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby twinsfan87 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:52 am

Cubs, Padres, Phillies, and Brewers are still available, also have staff positions for teams:

Staff Rules:

Each team will have 5 positions to be filled. You will need these positions:

Website Designer:
This member will be responsible for maintaining a team website, that is to be approved by the commissioner. They will recieve stories from the the Beat Writer. The website should be updated weekly. It also should look respectable, if nessecary, use a MLB team's website as a guide line. You may include whatever you think would be nessecary or fun to have on there. The reccomended website builder is weebly. You are not required to purchase anything, such as a domain or weebly upgrade. If you already have 2 websites, you are permitted to use another provider if you get it approved by the commissioners office.

Beat Writer:
They will be required to write at least two articles per week. Every day, two articles from around the league, will be posted on the front page. A writer may also do a little research, such as snooping in the chatbox, and such to garner a hot topic. You are even allowed to create a false lead, which can be instramental for a team. EX: Team A is shopping Nelson Cruz, and team B is interested, but not going to give into a huge prospect package, due to lack of interest elsewhere. The writer for team A can publish an article saying Team C is offering a large package, and they are getting close which could pressure the other team into giving more. They may accept tips from teams as well. The beat writer plays a big role for the team.

Head of Player Development:
They could be used to figure out when to call up a player or which level to assign them to. If a prospect isn't going to do well, they can persuade the GM to trade him. They are in charge of the minor league system.

Minors Scout/Head of Draft:
They are going to make reccomendations on prospects in other systems, and if the owner is not familiar with the draft, can even do the Rule 5 draft, Supplemental Draft, and Ameatuer Draft. At worst they would just make reccomendations.

AGM:
The AGM will fill in as an interim GM if the GM is dissmissed or on vacation. This is the most sought after position, as they are most likely to win a job as a GM and have the most power of the staff. If the GM leaves, they will introduce the new GM, and show them the ropes of how the team has been run, and what the plan was. AGM's and the staff of the team is alerted when an owner drops out and is sent an application.

I need to hire 1 of each for my team, if you make enough money in the league you can buy a franchise when they become available
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby twinsfan87 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:27 pm

same teams are still available, i still need to fill my staff positions, for more info see post above, or email me hunterfan_87@yahoo.com
twinsfan87
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds