Need opinions - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need opinions

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need opinions

Postby FBNUT31 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 pm

IN a bit of a predicament. I have 5 spots for 6 players. The list is Zimmerman, Freese, Morneau, Morrison, Duda and Stanton. That's actually listed in preference of who I want to play for this upcoming week. I think it comes down to who you all think will have a better week. Duda or Stanton. I've liked what I've seen from Duda the last few days. Believe it or not I think I'm benching Stanton. .What say you all? Hard to bench a guy that can go off at any moment. If I activate Stanton, I'm leaning towards Morrison or Duda going to the bench. But I really am open to benching any of the guys... HELP!
FBNUT31
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need opinions

Postby OBPlover » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 am

Nahh you have to go with Stanton, except Monday as it's a double header for the Mets. and Miami is idle today.

Stanton is off to a slow start, but it's only April and you can't dismiss his 2011 performance. Plus Duda occasionally gets benched against Left handed starters.

I'd start Stanton every day and go with situational starts where applicable. Bench Duda or Morrison against any decent lefty starter. ZImmerman must play every day.
OBPlover
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 118)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench