Looking For Random Schedule Generator.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Looking For Random Schedule Generator....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking For Random Schedule Generator....

Postby deghumacao » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

...I'm in a CBS 12 team league that is supposed to play 7 different matchups each week...CBS created a random schedule that in some weeks has certain teams playing each other twice...I've contacted CBS and they say Commish is responsible for making sure all 7 matchups are different...with 42 different matchups each week and 20 more weeks left in the season it would take me weeks just to figure out the schedule. So my question is...does anyone know of any site...paid or free...that will generate a random schedule with each team playing 7 different matchups? any feedback e-mail deghumacao@yahoo.com tx...DENNIS.
deghumacao
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 17)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking For Random Schedule Generator....

Postby converge241 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 am

Can you maybe use this

http://schedules.footballguys.com/

and repeat the schedule? probably not ideal or easy but I use them all the time and adapt as necessary

I did some searching here and theres a few older posts along the same lines as well with some posts from bigmck a few times whos on this portion of the forums a lot he might have some more input
"I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than F***. So that's why I'm better than anyone in the world." - Kenny Powers
converge241
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 99)

Postby bigmck » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

Using Football Guys for having 7 different opponents at the same time would be next to impossible.
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 61)

Postby converge241 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry, I thought there might be some type of variation to throw out there (but did say it wasnt ideal) andpimped you since i saw those other threads. Hopefully someone has something better for the guy!
"I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than F***. So that's why I'm better than anyone in the world." - Kenny Powers
converge241
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 99)

Postby deghumacao » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

tx for the replies guys...I couldn't find a site that would do it so I had to do it myself...when I checked the league's schedule I found 9 weeks that had some teams playing more than once...so I replaced the schedule for those 9 weeks at random...with some of the other weeks that had teams playing 7 different match ups....it took me a few hours but I got it done....MERCY!!!
deghumacao
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 17)

Return to Commissioner's Corner