NEXT SEASON, COLLECTING NAMES, BIG $$$ IN NYC/LONG ISLAND - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NEXT SEASON, COLLECTING NAMES, BIG $$$ IN NYC/LONG ISLAND

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEXT SEASON, COLLECTING NAMES, BIG $$$ IN NYC/LONG ISLAND

Postby EdBuzz » Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I run a couple of fantasy baseball leagues out of NYC. You've more than likely seen my post on here many times. If you live in or near NYC, great, consider joining my league. But if you live out on Long Island then.......

My buddy, Jim, runs a couple of fantasy baseball leagues out on Long Island. His family runs Intermezzo restaurant out in North Port, Long Island.

Our leagues have live auctions so you can only join if you show up in person.

You'll get to meet the other league members.

Our leagues each carry a $1,000 entry fee per team. 18 teams.

It's auction, roto and non keeper, mixed league.

If you're tired of competing in 12 team leagues or leagues with a league fee or $200 or less, try one of our leagues. Grab a partner and give it a shot.

I've had many current league members tell me that once they joined our league they couldn't go back to the smaller leagues any more and that they've enjoyed the bigger league because the owners were competitive much longer than their smaller leagues . They also paid much more attention to the larger league with a much bigger prize pool than their former leagues where they played for free or for peanuts.

If you tired of keeper leagues and the arguments that come with them, try our league where their is a clean slate season after season.

The members are mainly white collar executive types, family men in our 40's, 50's and 60's.

Our leagues are a great way to network for business contacts.

This isn't an experts league by any means but you won't find the kind of silliness you've seen in other leagues. Our league members are good and have the disposable income to play in a big money league.

If you'd like to be considered for a spot in one of our leagues next season, send me an email for more information at edbuzz@optonline.net

Manhattan College Alumni are most welcome.

Good luck Gentlemen in finding a quality league.

Ed
Like This
MultiQuote
Edit
EdBuzz
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 55)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds