Nolabels.org - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Nolabels.org

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Nolabels.org

Postby GoodOl'Days » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Sorry the political forum registration stuff is just too much and this is a non-partisan issue, but it may save the Republican party, who are losing women and those under 40 at a high rate.

Please join nolables.org and end the need to make statements like this:
A telling GOP defection
Loss of Assemblyman Nathan Fletcher should be a wake-up call for party in California

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 956.column

"You shouldn't waste your life. It is a gift, and you ought to do something of meaning…. I just have a lower threshold for some of the pettiness and silliness that goes on. If the [Democratic] speaker of the Assembly has a good idea, we shouldn't oppose it just because somebody says he's the enemy.

"I know what an enemy is. I've watched people die. I've been to car bombing scenes and seen little sandals where children were killed. I don't see the other side [in politics] as the enemy just because we disagree."

Nolabels.org :

No Labels is a group of Republicans, Democrats and Independents dedicated to a simple proposition:

We want our government to work again.

The government in Washington is no longer capable of solving the very real problems facing America. Before every election, our politicians make promises about how they will fix our tax system. Our immigration laws. Our schools. Our budget issues. But after every election, these promises are crushed under the weight of the same poisonous rhetoric and hyper-partisanship.

We, the American people, are the collateral damage of this partisan warfare, saddled with debts we can’t afford and an economy that no longer creates enough good jobs with good pay.

The American people have had enough.

http://nolabels.org/whoweare
GoodOl'Days
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Nolabels.org

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 am

GoodOl'Days wrote:http://nolabels.org/whoweare

Am I the only one who read this as nolabels.org/whoreware? :-b
That'd get you some traffic ;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Tavish » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:18 pm

GoodOl'Days wrote:Sorry the political forum registration stuff is just too much and this is a non-partisan issue, but it may save the Republican party, who are losing women and those under 40 at a high rate.

Wouldn't it be ironic if an attempt at promoting an apolitical message were to save the Republican party?

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 am

Tavish wrote:
GoodOl'Days wrote:Sorry the political forum registration stuff is just too much and this is a non-partisan issue, but it may save the Republican party, who are losing women and those under 40 at a high rate.

Wouldn't it be ironic if an attempt at promoting an apolitical message were to save the Republican party?

:-D

also the cafe is definitely the place to go to recruit women to your political agenda
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)

Return to General Talk