First Draft- 12 Team Roto - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

First Draft- 12 Team Roto

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

First Draft- 12 Team Roto

Postby jgbx » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

C- Wilson Ramos
1B- Albert Pujols
2B- Dan Uggla
3B- Aramis Ramirez
SS- Troy Tulowitzki
OF- Torii Hunter
OF- Jeff Francouer
OF- Adam Jones
Util- Howie Kendrick
Util- Coco Crisp
BN- Mike Aviles
BN- Matt Joyce
BN- Ryan Doumit

SP- CJ Wilson
SP- Josh Beckett
SP- Ricky Romero
RP- Tyler Clippard
RP- Francisco Cordero
P- Aroldis Chapman
P- Glen Perkins
P-Jonathon Niese
P- Drew Storen

BN- Andrew Bailey (can't DL him yet)
BN- Henry Rodriguez

most worried about my bullpen, but not willing to trade anybody for such an unstable position. i'm hoping the injuries to Bailey and Storen aren't too serious, and taking a chance on the wild thing's (henry rodriguez) control which has actually been outstanding. i'm worried i'll take a beating in SB, any input would be appreciated!
jgbx
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: First Draft- 12 Team Roto

Postby jovenparque » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:26 am

it took me a while to figure out if i like your hitters and i think they're pretty good. the of and util could be better, but your infield is so good.

i don't think you should worry about your bullpen. you got chapman who will get your holds and ks as a setup guy. pick up melancon and the other guy if they are available. you can pick up saves throughout the season. i feel the same way with speed. i think steals are cheaper to get than hr. i would target power OF if that's possible.
jovenparque
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jgbx » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 am

i like Kendrick at UTIL, he's been raking and will get better pitches batting in front of pujols and will score more runs. only problem is i doubt he runs at all this year unless Morales or hunter really step up as clean up hitters so that pujols doesnt just get walked. i'm so tempted to pick up Cain for steals but his swing is so absurdly long i feel like he's not gonna produce after spring training when pitchers are no longer just trying to throw strikes and working on their mechanics.

thanks for your input!
jgbx
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby ZachShalack420 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 am

I like the team, especially the hitters.

Haters gonna hate!! Bring on 28!!
ZachShalack420
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby V » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am

Niiiice core of 1B/2B/3B/SS. I hate Hunter and Francouer though. All around solid offense, all told. I love Crisp and Kendrick at UT.

As for pitching, you have a decent top 3, and I think you're wise not to pay for RPs; just play the waiver wire, and try to stay in tune with the news.
V
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team