30 minutes to join (5:30) $50 new keeper - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

30 minutes to join (5:30) $50 new keeper

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

30 minutes to join (5:30) $50 new keeper

Postby matterade13 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Only need 1! Hurry!

I'm starting a new $50 keeper league on yahoo. Have some interest already. E-mail me at matterade13@yahoo.com if you want to join or have any questions.

Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Fri Mar 30 6:30pm CDT
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: August 19, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 4
Min Innings Pitched: 35
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 10 days from Sep 24 to Oct 3
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9)

Looking for people who will stay with us for years, obviously. If people quit and we can't find replacements for future years, we can just turn it into a redraft league but let's not let that happen.

Settings are negotiable to a point. They have been established and tweaked over years of a non keeper league with returning players. I have been commish and have always payed out 100% of the money and on time. I handle march madness, nfl confidence pools etc and have always paid everyone. Money will go through paypal and at least the top 3 will get paid. Probably a reg. season champ. Again, negotiable.

We have done our best to limit people picking up players just for a start to win k's or wins by adding loses and switching k's to k/9 so it's more about quality then quantity for the most part. To balance out the hitting cats we've added ops and that has worked out great.

Keepers
This seasons draft will be normal. You will then select 4 keepers for next year. They will be kept according to the round they we're drafted in. For example, if you drafted (or traded for) Adam Wainwright in the 9th and want to keep him, he will count as your 9th round pick for next year. Any player that you wish to keep that was not drafted will have his keeper value correspond to his next years o-rank. For example, if you picked up Bryce Harper off waivers and next year he's listed as a 113 0-rank, he would be your 9th round keeper. If you kept him and Wainwright, one of them would slide down to your 10th round. You can keep any players that you want on your final roster. You can make off season trades for people that you are keeping.

If you have people that are interested, active, quality managers, have them e-mail me at matterade13@yahoo.com
matterade13
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds