Yahoo Stattracker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Stattracker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Merlin401 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Also it seems like there are a lot of little bugs... for example, for players who are not playing today, it still says their H/AB when you look at daily page. This is also causing all the stats to be misaligned. A bunch of the stats are not adding correctly as things happen.
Merlin401
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby oscar15 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Assistant Genie wrote:
higherpie wrote:StatTracker also doesn't show At Bat/On Deck/2nd Up/etc. anymore. That was a cool and very useful feature of the old version that I wouldn't mind seeing again. ;-D

This feature is definitely in my list of things I want to implement in the next little while. I just need to find the spare time to get to it. I can't make any specific promises or commitments, but it does count for something that I want to see this in there...

This is my all time favorite feature on stat tracker.

I was just discussing it with a buddy in my league who does not frequent the cafe. Told him I would check here for an answer.

Glad to see it is in the works.
If God does not like the way I'm living my life, he can tell me himself.
oscar15
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 21)

Postby nf21nf » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Is it bothering anyone else that when your player gets a hit it does not let you know what base he's on or that he's on base at all?
nf21nf
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Merlin401 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:33 pm

More bugs: pitching hitting stats count are counting for your hitting stats...

The box score order is still also really weird that it goes R H ER BB... it makes it very confusing to look at. I suppose eventually one would get used to it, but its unnecessarily confusing since R and ER should always be next to each other
Merlin401
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Postby AlexQueller » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello - I have been in very intense Fantasy Baseball Leagues with my friends and this will be our 4th year. We stick with Yahoo, mainly because of Stat Tracker. Since today was Opening Day in the sense where there were actually multiple games, today was the first day that my friends & I got together to watch baseball and do what we call "Stat Tracking". When I opened up Stat Tracker, I thought I was in a nightmare....Where did my beloved Stattracker go and what happened to it? It is tough to write a bullet point list of the EXACT defects that I view in the new version, however I feel a lot of them have been highlighted and written about in previous posts.

I understand things change, and I may have to "just get used to it", but there should at least be an option on Stat Tracker to change the view to the old "Classic" format
AlexQueller
T-Ball Trainer

Postby ricekrispytreat » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi, just found this board via google search.

Is there anyway to access last year's stat tracker? Is there a URL that anyone can provide?

Everyone in my league (including myself) is extremely unhappy with the new stat tracker.

Most of the issues have been discussed already in this thread but in summary it's incredibly difficult to follow what's going on (which is the point of stat tracker)

One of the reasons our league has been in Yahoo instead of ESPN was because we all enjoyed the stat tracker feature so much

Please Help?
ricekrispytreat
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Nascar24 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Assistant Genie,

Thank You for all your hard work on the new Stattracker. I just have one request, when your on the game channel last year my players where highlighted in the line up of each team. Is there any way to make the an option again?
Nascar24
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Merlin401 wrote:More bugs: pitching hitting stats count are counting for your hitting stats...

The box score order is still also really weird that it goes R H ER BB... it makes it very confusing to look at. I suppose eventually one would get used to it, but its unnecessarily confusing since R and ER should always be next to each other

Good catch. We were looking at the incorrect hitting totals, and hadn't quite put our finger on why. This is exactly what is going on. It should be fixed shortly; hopefully live on the site tomorrow if all goes well.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 60)

Postby Dennismenis3 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm

I have 2 Yahoo leagues, one head-head cata's 12X12(ID#87283) and then another less conventional league which is head-head points and hitters only(ID#94369). For some reason, stattracker is not loading directly for the second league, it is getting stuck. When I load stattracker for the first league is works ok, but if I try to switch it to other league, sometimes it gets stuck, sometimes the column headings are missing. I don't know if the lack of pitchers is confusing it, but this wasn't an issue last year when I was in both of these leagues (as well as 2 others that I am not in this year). They both seemed okay for an hour, but now I can't get the second league diplayed.

Edit...Seems to be working now, hit or miss. I don't know if it worked itself out or if Yahoo is working on something.
Dennismenis3
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jake_harv88 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Stattracker appears to be incorrectly giving a win to a team that has an INF for WHIP. The yahoo page calculates this correctly but not stattracker. See print screen...

jake_harv88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers