Yahoo Stattracker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Stattracker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby ilovethechive » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

dabest wrote:is it me or StatTracker is broken? It doesn't show teams with stats and instead it says "Don't have a team yet?" and a sign up button. I am signed in. And also it does not show who my players are as it usually does.

Same for me as well.
ilovethechive
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Assistant Genie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:04 pm

ilovethechive wrote:
dabest wrote:is it me or StatTracker is broken? It doesn't show teams with stats and instead it says "Don't have a team yet?" and a sign up button. I am signed in. And also it does not show who my players are as it usually does.

Same for me as well.

The issue is identified and we are working to get it fixed. I have no specific timeframe to offer you right now, but I'll update you guys as soon as I find out.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Assistant Genie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Problem identified, fixed and tested. Should be in production within 10 minutes.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Assistant Genie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby GRIN » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Assistant Genie wrote:We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I use Yahoo. Thanks Assistant Genie!
20 team baseball H2H keeper league
14 team basketball H2H keeper league (looking for expansion teams)
20 team hockey H2H keeper league
MLB Beat the Streak
ESPN Streak for the Cash
GRIN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 19)

Postby jnormy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Outstanding. Thanks!
jnormy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Mortician » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 pm

not a question with stattracker, but why didn't the stat corrections from last week count? cost me two categories. it says
" A stat correction was received too late to apply for Yu Darvish on Sunday, Jun 10.
A stat correction was received too late to apply for Kyle Drabek on Sunday, Jun 10.
A stat correction was received too late to apply for Albert Pujols on Sunday, Jun 10.

i took those into consideration when benching my batters the following sunday to maintain a .001 avg lead.
just curious what happened
Mortician
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Mortician wrote:not a question with stattracker, but why didn't the stat corrections from last week count? cost me two categories. it says
" A stat correction was received too late to apply for Yu Darvish on Sunday, Jun 10.
A stat correction was received too late to apply for Kyle Drabek on Sunday, Jun 10.
A stat correction was received too late to apply for Albert Pujols on Sunday, Jun 10.

i took those into consideration when benching my batters the following sunday to maintain a .001 avg lead.

Stat corrections that are made after a H2H week has completed never retroactively change outcomes of matchups. Just the way it's always been.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 377)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:20 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Mortician wrote:not a question with stattracker, but why didn't the stat corrections from last week count? cost me two categories. it says

Stat corrections that are made after a H2H week has completed never retroactively change outcomes of matchups. Just the way it's always been.

Correct. That has always been the behavior, and is documented in the help pages. That always confuses people, so I was given a bug to clarify the messaging so you can tell which corrections did and didn't get used for your league. Apparently that confused at least one user more heh
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 60)

Postby Mortician » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:

Correct. That has always been the behavior, and is documented in the help pages. That always confuses people, so I was given a bug to clarify the messaging so you can tell which corrections did and didn't get used for your league. Apparently that confused at least one user more heh

gotcha.... didn't know that... the first thing i usually do every sunday morning is look at the stat corrections that are going to apply for the current week so i can take those into consideration to hold those categories later in the day. i thought they were guaranteed to count when it says it will apply for that week. didnt know there were situations where theyre listed during the week and then dont end up applying for that week.... good to know! Thanks genie and hort
Mortician
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 4)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers