Yahoo Stattracker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Stattracker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Sun May 20, 2012 8:51 pm

bayside wrote:appears to be working now, but only 1 game going.


Fair enough. I'll look into this tomorrow and see if we can figure out what is going on.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby GTW » Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Don't know if this is a new problem or if it has been brought to your attention before but the order of the standings page in Stattracker is not correct for my head-to-head categories league.

Here is the order of the 5th-7th place teams in Stattracker:
5th: 49-46-9
6th: 51-48-5
7th: 50-47-7

It appears they're being ordered by the number of losses instead of winning percentage.
GTW
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined: 8 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Thursday » Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 pm

GTW wrote:Don't know if this is a new problem or if it has been brought to your attention before but the order of the standings page in Stattracker is not correct for my head-to-head categories league.

Here is the order of the 5th-7th place teams in Stattracker:
5th: 49-46-9
6th: 51-48-5
7th: 50-47-7

It appears they're being ordered by the number of losses instead of winning percentage.


Those are all the same, this wouldn't be an error - all ties are counted as half-wins and half-losses, so each team would be 53.5 - 50.5. Those 3 teams are tied.
Thursday
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2258
Joined: 28 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby GTW » Sat May 26, 2012 12:05 am

Ha, I see that now but when I was entering the standings they must have adjusted to all being tied without me noticing. Apologies for that. Now that they have adjusted again the 5th-7th teams are as follows:

5th: 49-45-10
6th: 51-47-6
7th: 51-45-8

Yes, the 5th and 6th place teams would be tied but for some reason the team with the best record is ranked 7th. Maybe it's just an error with my Stattracker updating correctly since I've notice this before.
GTW
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 52
Joined: 8 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby GRIN » Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 am

GTW wrote:Ha, I see that now but when I was entering the standings they must have adjusted to all being tied without me noticing. Apologies for that. Now that they have adjusted again the 5th-7th teams are as follows:

5th: 49-45-10
6th: 51-47-6
7th: 51-45-8

Yes, the 5th and 6th place teams would be tied but for some reason the team with the best record is ranked 7th. Maybe it's just an error with my Stattracker updating correctly since I've notice this before.



I've been noticing the same thing (using Chrome), but I haven't been monitoring it closely enough to determine if it happens all the time or just periodically (sorry Genies). If I reload StatTracker then the standings order correct themselves. To me it seems to occur when team rankings change during a particular StatTracker session.
20 team baseball H2H keeper league
14 team basketball H2H keeper league (looking for expansion teams)
20 team hockey H2H keeper league
MLB Beat the Streak
ESPN Streak for the Cash
GRIN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 76
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby GRIN » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

I am in a H2H categories league. I mostly use Chrome. While StatTracker is updating fine, teams don't seem to change positions in the Standings within a particular StatTracker session, when a change in their W/L/T records would indicate that they should change positions. I have to reload StatTracker in order to get the updated Standings.

Anyone else experiencing this?
20 team baseball H2H keeper league
14 team basketball H2H keeper league (looking for expansion teams)
20 team hockey H2H keeper league
MLB Beat the Streak
ESPN Streak for the Cash
GRIN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 76
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:01 am

GRIN wrote:I am in a H2H categories league. I mostly use Chrome. While StatTracker is updating fine, teams don't seem to change positions in the Standings within a particular StatTracker session, when a change in their W/L/T records would indicate that they should change positions. I have to reload StatTracker in order to get the updated Standings.

Anyone else experiencing this?


This sounds like the same issue as above. Pretty busy right now with other projects, but I'll look into it when I get a chance.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby GRIN » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:04 am

Assistant Genie wrote:
GRIN wrote:I am in a H2H categories league. I mostly use Chrome. While StatTracker is updating fine, teams don't seem to change positions in the Standings within a particular StatTracker session, when a change in their W/L/T records would indicate that they should change positions. I have to reload StatTracker in order to get the updated Standings.

Anyone else experiencing this?


This sounds like the same issue as above. Pretty busy right now with other projects, but I'll look into it when I get a chance.


Thanks Assistant Genie!
20 team baseball H2H keeper league
14 team basketball H2H keeper league (looking for expansion teams)
20 team hockey H2H keeper league
MLB Beat the Streak
ESPN Streak for the Cash
GRIN
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 76
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby dabest » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:25 pm

is it me or StatTracker is broken? It doesn't show teams with stats and instead it says "Don't have a team yet?" and a sign up button. I am signed in. And also it does not show who my players are as it usually does.
dabest
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 3
Joined: 9 Apr 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby jnormy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:38 pm

dabest wrote:is it me or StatTracker is broken? It doesn't show teams with stats and instead it says "Don't have a team yet?" and a sign up button. I am signed in. And also it does not show who my players are as it usually does.


Not just you, I'm having the exact same issue. It's broken... again.
jnormy
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1298
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Friday, Aug. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Minnesota at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Miami at Atlanta
(7:35 pm)
Cleveland at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Detroit at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Chi Cubs at St. Louis
(8:15 pm)
Colorado at Arizona
(9:40 pm)
Oakland at LA Angels
(10:05 pm)
LA Dodgers at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Washington at Seattle
(10:10 pm)
Milwaukee at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact