Yahoo Stattracker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo Stattracker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:12 pm

higherpie wrote:Ruh roh. Check out LoMo's line. After getting a hit, hits, AVG, OBP, etc. didn't update. It's been almost 5 minutes since the hit...

Image



higherpie helped me find a workaround for this. For some reason, after a player's first AB, their stats are not showing in the view. If you switch views quickly (pick a different team/matchup in the nav on the left and then come back to your team/matchup), the stats are visible. The data will update properly after that.

I'll look into this bug and see what we need to do to fix it.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby mblax10 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 pm

I don't think it's limited to the 1st AB. A few minutes ago, Votto, Rauch and a couple others stat lines disappeared.
mblax10
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 422
Joined: 20 Jul 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 pm

mblax10 wrote:I don't think it's limited to the 1st AB. A few minutes ago, Votto, Rauch and a couple others stat lines disappeared.


Yep, you're right. The work around solves that issue as well.

I have fixed the bug and it should be pushed live for you guys later today. It will be version 1.1.24 (or higher).
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Bogey9906 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:09 pm

AG, can you please look into why GIDPs are not updated live on StatTracker? There always seems to be a difference between StatTracker and the Matchup page for that category, at least until StatTracker updates overnight.
Bogey9906
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 218
Joined: 12 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: SoCal

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Bogey9906 wrote:AG, can you please look into why GIDPs are not updated live on StatTracker? There always seems to be a difference between StatTracker and the Matchup page for that category, at least until StatTracker updates overnight.


Something fun that I just discovered the other day. We don't get live updates to that stat during the day, only in the overnights.

We are looking into this.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Tornon » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am

Just a heads up, I notice StatTracker is now running version 1.1.24 and I can't get it to load past 60% this morning (tried on Chrome & IE)
Tornon
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 13
Joined: 9 Apr 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:45 am

Tornon wrote:Just a heads up, I notice StatTracker is now running version 1.1.24 and I can't get it to load past 60% this morning (tried on Chrome & IE)


Yes, Eric Hacker is breaking the app. We're looking into it right now.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Assistant Genie wrote:
Tornon wrote:Just a heads up, I notice StatTracker is now running version 1.1.24 and I can't get it to load past 60% this morning (tried on Chrome & IE)


Yes, Eric Hacker is breaking the app. We're looking into it right now.


Fixed.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby jcook3127 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Hey Genie!!!!

Make the Postponed games go to the bottom on stattracker in your next update..should be an easy fix, and would be helpful for sure

Thumbs up to you guys for reading and fixing all of these errors..even though it took a few weeks, I think we have a product right now that is definitely up to par
Why don't they just get a house that's already painted?
jcook3127
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 646
Joined: 2 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo Stattracker

Postby Assistant Genie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 pm

jcook3127 wrote:Hey Genie!!!!

Make the Postponed games go to the bottom on stattracker in your next update..should be an easy fix, and would be helpful for sure

Thumbs up to you guys for reading and fixing all of these errors..even though it took a few weeks, I think we have a product right now that is definitely up to par


That's funny, I just saw that and fixed it.

As I said before, the help we get in this forum is invaluable and much appreciated.
Assistant Genie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 41
Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 21:44 hours
(and 95 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact