Rate my team 5x5 rotisserie 10 teams CBS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Rate my team 5x5 rotisserie 10 teams CBS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rate my team 5x5 rotisserie 10 teams CBS

Postby seven_costanza » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am

decided to do a money league this year just so i can keep interested in baseball to pass the time until football starts back up.

Rotisserie league 10 teams, CBS, weekly lineup changes

C JP Arencibia
C Carlos Santana
1B Freddie Freeman
2B Dustin Pedroia
3B Martin Prado
SS Troy Tulowitzki
CI Adam Lind
MI Dustin Ackley
OF Carlos Beltran
OF Melky Cabrera
OF Alex Rios
OF Shane Victorino
OF Chris Young
U Mark Trumbo
BENCH Aaron Hill
BENCH Chase Headley
BENCH Mike Moustakas
BENCH Eric Thames
BENCH Josh Willingham

P Houston Street
P Craig Kimbrel
P Yovani Gallardo
P Bud Norris
P Kenley Janson
P Zack Greinke
P Justin Masterson
P Josh Beckett
P Jhoulys Chacin
BENCH Ted Lilly

PS: thank you kindly for rating ;-D
Last edited by seven_costanza on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
seven_costanza
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Rate my team 5x5 rotisserie 10 teams CBS

Postby Choptoberfest » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am

Going to start off by saying I'm a Braves fan, so even though I may know more about the Braves players, I might be a little biased.

I love Freeman for his value. He's a low draft pick, and I don't think it's unreasonable that he puts up 25-30 HR while batting .280-.290. I don't think he's going to have a sophomore slump, because when you look at his minor league history, he generally starts off slow and then adjusts and heats up (which happened last season, started off slow, but finished strong).

I love Prado as a player, but I'm not so sure fantasy-wise. I have no doubts he's going to hit .300 (or close to it), but he's not going to hit over 20 HR, nor is he going to steal a lot of bases.

I'm not a big fan of Melky, and would consider starting Willingham (I assume you mean Josh Willingham, since I've never heard of Josh Williamson) over him.

All that said, I think you might need some more power.

Rate mine (and scroll through the thread to see my latest question)? viewtopic.php?t=442408
Choptoberfest
College Coach
College Coach

Re: Rate my team 5x5 rotisserie 10 teams CBS

Postby seven_costanza » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 am

Choptoberfest wrote:Going to start off by saying I'm a Braves fan, so even though I may know more about the Braves players, I might be a little biased.

I love Freeman for his value. He's a low draft pick, and I don't think it's unreasonable that he puts up 25-30 HR while batting .280-.290. I don't think he's going to have a sophomore slump, because when you look at his minor league history, he generally starts off slow and then adjusts and heats up (which happened last season, started off slow, but finished strong).

I love Prado as a player, but I'm not so sure fantasy-wise. I have no doubts he's going to hit .300 (or close to it), but he's not going to hit over 20 HR, nor is he going to steal a lot of bases.

I'm not a big fan of Melky, and would consider starting Willingham (I assume you mean Josh Willingham, since I've never heard of Josh Williamson) over him.

All that said, I think you might need some more power.

Rate mine (and scroll through the thread to see my latest question)? viewtopic.php?t=442408

thank you kindly for the review and pointing out my williamson error :D(edited). i will go over and check yours out now!
seven_costanza
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team