7th year league needs a new last minute owner - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

7th year league needs a new last minute owner

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

7th year league needs a new last minute owner

Postby leaplemur » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm

I have a fantasy baseball team that just came available this morning. One of our owners is asking for a replacement. His note to me.

Hey,
As of late, work has been keeping me very busy. I have changed assignments and the work has been keeping me from spending time on my BUFF team. On top of that, because of work, I have not been spending quality time with my family. They are my priority. I know this may not be the best time, but I need to resign from the league.
I know that finding a new owner who had no input on a team may be difficult. It would be great to have a new owner refund my entry fee, but I know that may not be possible.
You run a great league and I apologize for the timing of this decision.
Thanks for allowing me to participate.
Tim

I’m looking for a special type of owner. An owner who wants to mold a team and build through trades, minor league drafts, and free agent signings. Someone who wants to roll up his sleeves and turn a struggling franchise into a contender. It can be done in this league if you can stick to your game plan. Three of the six teams in last years playoffs were not in the playoffs the previous year. And two of the teams never were in the playoffs in our six year history. This is a fantasy baseball league with year round action. We will be starting our 7th year, and the free agent signing period and free agent auctions are already compete (done in Nov). There are 16 teams with 4 divisions. 161 or 154 game schedule as you will be playing 7 teams head to head each week and then we have playoffs. $110 franchise fee (with $100 going towards prizes and the other $10 going for stat service). Because the free agent auction is completed, I am offering this team at half price for this year ($55). Good league with good owners. 40 man major league team and 25 man minor league roster. This league involves player salaries and contracts. We have two minor league drafts per year (one in Jan. the other in July). LMK if you have interest and I will send constitution. leaplemur@aol.com

John
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 7th year league needs a new last minute owner

Postby leaplemur » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Thanks for the response. The team ownership has been filled.
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds