Yahoo H2H Auto Draft With 30 Stat Categories ! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Yahoo H2H Auto Draft With 30 Stat Categories !

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo H2H Auto Draft With 30 Stat Categories !

Postby LouV » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 am

Yahoo 2012 Fantasy Baseball League !

I'm looking for some active people to join 21st Century Fantasy Baseball 2012 .(21st CFB 2012 ).I'm still putting work into the league.I'm going with a Auto Draft,I feel Yahoo does a great job and will provide us with a competitive league.
The more active owners are and the better the transactions they make will decide who wins.
21st CFB 2012 is a family friendly child safe league.Were always respectful and use clean language with our team names and posts.
You must join Yahoo(it's free) or already be a member to join the league.
Go to Yahoo,Yahoo Sports,Baseball Yahoo!Fantasy Sports 2012.Go To "Join A League".Enter.
ID:148900
Pass:2012

21st CFB 2012 Link Below
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/148900

Below is some important information on the league.

Head To Head 12 Teams,4 Playoff Teams.25 Man Rosters,5 Disabled List spots.Unlimited transaction until 8/19 Trade Deadline.
Owners pick their teams locations,names and logos.30 Stat Categories,15 for batters and 15 for pitchers,listed below.

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL

Batters Stat Categories:Games Played (GP), Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Strikeouts (K), Assists (A), Errors (E), Fielding Percentage (FPCT), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS), Stolen Base Percentage (SB%), Plate Appearances (PA)

Pitchers Stat Categories:Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Complete Games (CG), Saves (SV), Earned Runs (ER), Walks (BB), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9), Pitch Count (PC), On-base Percentage Against (OBPA), Winning Percentage (WIN%), Hits Per Nine Innings (H/9), Walks Per Nine Innings (BB/9)
LouV
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds