Free Yahoo 12-Team H2H Points League w/ Ottoneu scoring - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Free Yahoo 12-Team H2H Points League w/ Ottoneu scoring

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Free Yahoo 12-Team H2H Points League w/ Ottoneu scoring

Postby Drewbacca81 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 am

So, I'm testing out some settings for my main league, and I came across the Ottoneu scoring settings. It's supposed to more accurately have fantasy value match real world value. The settings intrigued me, but I was nervous to add a system with fractional points for each category. I thought it might be too tough to understand. So, I created a custom public league. I'm trying to get 12 or more teams, doing divisions to spice things up a little bit. Here are the settings:

H2H Points
Weekly Roster moves
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Draft Time: Mon Mar 26 8:00pm CDT

Scoring:
Batting:
At Bats (AB): -1
Hits (H): 5.6
Doubles (2B): 2.9
Triples (3B): 5.7
Home Runs (HR): 9.4
Stolen Bases (SB): 1.9
Caught Stealing (CS): -2.8
Walks (BB): 3
Hit By Pitch (HBP): 3
Pitching:
Innings Pitched (IP): 7.4
Saves (SV): 5
Hits (H): -2.6
Home Runs (HR): -12.3
Walks (BB): -3
Hit Batters (HBP): -2.6
Strikeouts (K): 2
Holds (HLD): 4

Anyway, that's the league. I know it's really funky, but I think it's going to be a fun new approach to Fantasy Baseball. If you do end up joining, please feel free to invite your friends so we can fill it up.

To join, go to the choose custom league page on Yahoo. Filter by H2H Points, Live Draft, and Yahoo! Sports can't cut list. Then go down to the draft date. The league name is Booyah.
Last edited by Drewbacca81 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drewbacca81
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Free Yahoo 20-Team H2H Points League w/ Ottoneu scoring

Postby Drewbacca81 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I've gotten a couple more friends to join, and we're hoping to have a few more. However, we could definitely use some good competition from some of you out there. We're competitive but laid back, and all of us stay active throughout the season. Feel free to join. Who knows? If it ends up being successful, we may develop a new yearly tradition.
Drewbacca81
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds