You need a little bit of help. Problems I see:
1) Is it safe to assume that you are playing A-Rod at SS until he is eligible at 3rd, then moving Nomar to SS and dropping Castilla?
2) Klesko- Not anywhere near what he used to be. Doesn't run anymore.
3) OF- lacks the "pop" that your OF should have. Hopefully Green has a return year after vactioning all of last year.
4) SP- Maddux, Miller, Beckett(if healthy) is abasically all you have for a starting rotation. Look for some sleepers other than Paul Byrd. How many teams are in this league? There has to be better options out there than Byrd, Glavine, Perez.
5) RP- Smoltz is the only guy who you can count on. Look for another closer. Koch is one blown save away from losing his job to Marte again. Mesa is a train wreck who derails at the most inoprotune of times.
Who all is avalable on the WW?? I'd look at replacing Byrd, Glavine, Perez and possibly Edgar(his age scares me).