Braggin' Rights 2012 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Braggin' Rights 2012

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Braggin' Rights 2012

Postby capoltorta » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey, I have 1 spot open for a very competitive Yahoo roto league, full of guys from the Baseball Cafe and from busersports.com. Please only join if you are serious. Standard categories. Draft is Monday, March 26th @ 10:00pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks and good luck!

ID#: 18598
password: bringyouragame
P.Sando, J.Morneau, B.Phillips, R.Branyan, J.Reyes, R.Ibanez, S.Victorin, H.Pence, C.Pena, J.Bruce, A.Hill, F.Lopez, A.Gordon

C.Billings, Z.Greink, J.Vazquez, E.Bedard, S.Kazmir, P.Qualls, F.Rodney, K.Greg, R.Madson, T.Pena, J.Carlson, L.Hawkin, B.Bruney
capoltorta
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Braggin' Rights 2012

Postby capoltorta » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 pm

bump
P.Sando, J.Morneau, B.Phillips, R.Branyan, J.Reyes, R.Ibanez, S.Victorin, H.Pence, C.Pena, J.Bruce, A.Hill, F.Lopez, A.Gordon

C.Billings, Z.Greink, J.Vazquez, E.Bedard, S.Kazmir, P.Qualls, F.Rodney, K.Greg, R.Madson, T.Pena, J.Carlson, L.Hawkin, B.Bruney
capoltorta
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Strong08 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:04 pm

I'll join unless it's already full...
my emails prm360@yahoo.com
Strong08
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby capoltorta » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:06 pm

feel free to join then, the details are above, no need for emails. welcome to the league, hope you can make the draft!

capoltorta
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Strong08 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I tried to sign up an got this -

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
Strong08
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds