Need 6 Owners- 12Team/H2H-Points/Keeper/ESPN/Free- - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need 6 Owners- 12Team/H2H-Points/Keeper/ESPN/Free-

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need 6 Owners- 12Team/H2H-Points/Keeper/ESPN/Free-

Postby Michael Jack- » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

I have been running leagues for many years and in my opinion creating a really solid free league is one of the most difficult aspects of fantasy. I myself actually run a money league myself so I can totally relate to feelings of wanting there to be some monetary purse to reward your work. Especially in a 23 week baseball season. My attempt is to recruit the most seasoned and experienced owners to join me in a free league where it actually can be extremely fun. It is a keeper league so next year it will be a money league. Maybe $50. Looking for people who will set their lineups daily and who will not just say screw it after the first 6 losses- As sad as it is to say, most free leagues do not even get all owners present for the draft. Promise that will not happen in this league.. Already have 5 owners who have been playing over 15 years and are extremely competitive. I have been playing for over 11. Looking for 6 more owners who share the same views when it comes to competition. After all, pretty sure tout wars (which is pretty much, a senior analyst league) was a free league last I checked. The League is called the NY FBBL- So the more from NY the merrier. Draft will be next week or this Sunday at 9pm, if I can get the spots filled. If you are running a league and would like to merge together, I am also open to that.

http://games.espn.go...leagueId=122422

Feel free to peruse the setting to see if they are what you are looking for.

Please send all inquiries to omen1313@live.com

Thanks and good luck to all this season.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need 6 Owners- 12Team/H2H-Points/Keeper/ESPN/Free-

Postby Michael Jack- » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

5 More spots left-

Really looks like we are going to be drafting on Sunday.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)

Re: Need 6 Owners- 12Team/H2H-Points/Keeper/ESPN/Free-

Postby lvjeremylv » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Michael Jack- wrote:I have been running leagues for many years and in my opinion creating a really solid free league is one of the most difficult aspects of fantasy. I myself actually run a money league myself so I can totally relate to feelings of wanting there to be some monetary purse to reward your work. Especially in a 23 week baseball season. My attempt is to recruit the most seasoned and experienced owners to join me in a free league where it actually can be extremely fun. It is a keeper league so next year it will be a money league. Maybe $50. Looking for people who will set their lineups daily and who will not just say screw it after the first 6 losses- As sad as it is to say, most free leagues do not even get all owners present for the draft. Promise that will not happen in this league.. Already have 5 owners who have been playing over 15 years and are extremely competitive. I have been playing for over 11. Looking for 6 more owners who share the same views when it comes to competition. After all, pretty sure tout wars (which is pretty much, a senior analyst league) was a free league last I checked. The League is called the NY FBBL- So the more from NY the merrier. Draft will be next week or this Sunday at 9pm, if I can get the spots filled. If you are running a league and would like to merge together, I am also open to that.

http://games.espn.go...leagueId=122422

Feel free to peruse the setting to see if they are what you are looking for.

Please send all inquiries to omen1313@live.com

Thanks and good luck to all this season.

Is the 9pm (I'm assuming Eastern time) draft on Sunday firm? I'd be interested in taking a look at the league, but unfortunately wouldn't be available if that's the set time. If it changes, let me know via jwherrmann@centurylink.net. Thanks!
lvjeremylv
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds