Need 1 owner - new $25 slow draft 12-team H2H 8x8 keeper - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need 1 owner - new $25 slow draft 12-team H2H 8x8 keeper

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need 1 owner - new $25 slow draft 12-team H2H 8x8 keeper

Postby ahelms59 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm

I have a new 12-team H2H keeper league on Yahoo that uses 8x8 scoring. The bat cats are runs, HRs, RBI, SB, total bases, fielding percentage, AVG and OPS. The arm cats are wins, saves, Ks, holds, ERA, WHIP, K/BB and K/9.

Starting next season, each team will keep 4 players (one must be an SP) and no first round picks can be kept. The roster will have C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, five bench and two DL spots.

I have 11 competitive, experienced owners ready to go. The entry fee is $25. Winnings will be paid $150 to the regular season champ and $150 to the playoff winner. I've used leaguesafe before, but I'm flexible.

This year's snake draft will be run on the league message board and starts Wednesday, March 14th. Draft order has been set, the open team will pick in the #11 slot. Next year and subsequently the draft will be a straight draft, reverse order of the regular season standings.

If you are interested, send me a PM or contact me at helmsbiz@cox.net.
ahelms59
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds