speeds102 wrote:I had the 4th pick. Surprised Pujols fell so far.
OF: Stanton, Crawford, Boesch
Util: Freeman, Butler
Bn: A. Jackson, Trout, LaHair
SP: Greinke, Kennedy
RP: Papplebon, Bailey
BN: C. Lewis, Fister, Chapman
There is a huge hole in my outfield with Boesch. I like him batting 2nd in that Tigers lineup though. Pick by Pick:
1. (4) Albert Pujols (LAA - 1B)
2. (21) Ian Kinsler (Tex - 2B)
3. (28) Giancarlo Stanton (Mia - OF)
4. (45) Zack Greinke (Mil - SP)
5. (52) Alex Rodriguez (NYY - 3B)
6. (69) Jonathan Papelbon (Phi - RP)
7. (76) Ian Kennedy (Ari - SP)
8. (93) Carl Crawford (Bos - OF)
9. (100) Matt Moore (TB - RP)
10. (117) Alex Avila (Det - C)
11. (124) Andrew Bailey (Bos - RP)
12. (141) Derek Jeter (NYY - SS)
13. (148) Freddie Freeman (Atl - 1B)
14. (165) Doug Fister (Det - SP)
15. (172) Billy Butler (KC - 1B)
16. (189) Kyle Farnsworth (TB - RP)
17. (196) Brennan Boesch (Det - OF)
18. (213) Ted Lilly (LAD - SP)
19. (220) Austin Jackson (Det - OF)
20. (237) Colby Lewis (Tex - SP)
21. (244) Mike Trout (LAA - OF)
22. (261) Aroldis Chapman (Cin - RP)
23. (268) Bryan LaHair (ChC - OF)
How many teams? 5x5?
I really like how you did in that draft. You got nearly everyone about 10 spots after their MDP.
I'm pretty high on Jackson, so that may help with your Boesch issue. Or Crawford could come back really slowly and continue his decline, and you need them both. ARod hasn't played 150 games in a couple of years though, but moving either Freeman or Butler for a 3B is going to be tough, but a backup seems like a good idea. I'm not expecting LaHair to be starting in June.
Pitching looks good with Greinke, Kennedy and Moore.