Established $120 Dynasty needs 1 replacement, 3/17 draft - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Established $120 Dynasty needs 1 replacement, 3/17 draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Established $120 Dynasty needs 1 replacement, 3/17 draft

Postby LukeW9027 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Kings of the Diamond dynasty league is looking for a replacement owner for a 3 year established 12 team 12 player keeper league on CBS. We use a standard 5X5 Rotisserie scoring with an AL and NL player pool. Weekly lineups with unlimited transactions (free). The buy in is $120. It will be a live online snake draft

Since we are in need of a quick replacement and the fact that this team finished in the cellar last season, we are offering the team at a discounted $80 for the first season, $40 of of every other team's buy in. This is compensated for by the initial dynasty fee we charged when starting the league.

Here's the top keeper options for the team:

Team 2
Hitters- Robinson Cano, Elvis Andrus, Matt Holliday, Nick Markakis, Chris B Young, Emilio Bonifacio, Mat Gamel, Lorenzo Cain, Daniel Murphy, Russel Martin
Pitchers-Zack Greinke, Anibal Sanchez, Roy Oswalt, Trevor Cahill, Kevin Gregg, Aaron Harang

You can view the entire roster once you receive an invite to overview the league.

More Info...

Payouts-$600 2nd-$340 3rd-$200 4th-$100 Most improved post All Star break:$50

Scoring:

AVG-R-HR-RBI-SB

W-SV-K-ERA-WHIP

The rosters will have 29 players,

C,1B,2B,SS,3B,MI,CI,OF,OF,OF,OF,Util,Util/9 pitchers with minimum 2 RP max 5 RP/ 6 Bench slots of any position. Eligibilty-Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 10 games this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Starting Pitcher with 5 starts last year or 5 starts this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Relief Pitcher with 10 relief appearances last year or 10 relief appearances this year.

Due to past personal experiences with fraudulent commishes, I won't send my money to someone I can't trust.I know many of you feel the same way so the league funds will be held on http://www.leaguesafe.com This is essentially a trustworthy middleman who securely holds the league pot and will distribute the prize money to the deserving owners. Check out the site for more info.

If you have interest in taking over this team, E-mail me at kotddynasty@gmail.com, drop me PM, or respond to this thread.
Last edited by LukeW9027 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blind Bidders Auction Keeper League- League Champ
Cafe Bums- Last Place
LukeW9027
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Established $120 Dynasty needs 1 replacement, 3/17 draft

Postby LukeW9027 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Only 9 Days Untl the draft!
Blind Bidders Auction Keeper League- League Champ
Cafe Bums- Last Place