Looking for NY based LM to run league. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for NY based LM to run league.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for NY based LM to run league.

Postby Michael Jack- » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Yesterday I was attempting to join a league that drafted live in NY. Based on the responses I received I have decided to make a brand new league. I am not about to run two leagues this year because I happen to like my sanity. So I hope to find a real strong, experienced LM that will work with me to create an extremely fun league. This league will be a NY based only league that will be drafting live in person at either a hotel or bar that will be catered. I happen to know of a few bars that we can rent out the back for basically a few bucks (meaning like 50) each and get a keg with it.... Good times! A hotel room is real cheap as well- Never been involved in a league like this but really feel that the live in person aspect brings a strong sense of comradery and makes it more enjoyable overall. 12 Owners having drinks over good food, making their picks without rushed initiative (i.e. clock) in a comfortable setting does not sound like the start of a bad league at all. Think about it, most people are in leagues and they have no clue who they are playing with. For all I know leagues in the past were just me, the LM and a bunch of other emails they had.. hahaha.. jk. Alright so here is the base of the league:

12 Teams- AL/NL

H2H- Points

No higher than $150- Most likely make it $100 just to keep it simple. Plus the $50 could be used to rent the space and for food. League safe will be used to ensure proper payout and security for the year.

Daily lineup settings-

ESPN Hosted- Free and efficient, gets my vote.

That would pretty much be the concrete settings for the league. The LM would take care of the rest- Need someone who has commissioned for a few years and takes a fun yet serious approach to his leagues. I would help with recruiting, setting up arrangements for the draft and working together on any aspects of the league. As for that this individual would have total creative control.

If you have any questions or serious interest please feel free to email me at omen1313@live.com

Also if anyone has interest in the league you are more than welcome to do the same.

Have a fun and successful season everyone.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for NY based LM to run league.

Postby Michael Jack- » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:05 am

Getting a lot of emails for the league itself- Please do so if you have interest- Though, I would really like to get some more inquiries from those looking to be LM-
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: Looking for NY based LM to run league.

Postby Michael Jack- » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 am

9 Spots left in the league. Still Looking for a LM.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds