Invite Friends Yahoo league question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Invite Friends Yahoo league question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Invite Friends Yahoo league question

Postby Homoudont » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 am

I had a quick question about inviting friends to the yahoo league. I have a couple members I need to send a 2nd reminder to but I can't seem to figure it out. Their email addresses are hidden so I can't just cut and paste the address in. Has anyone else come across this problem?
Homoudont
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Invite Friends Yahoo league question

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Homoudont wrote:I had a quick question about inviting friends to the yahoo league. I have a couple members I need to send a 2nd reminder to but I can't seem to figure it out. Their email addresses are hidden so I can't just cut and paste the address in. Has anyone else come across this problem?

If they were an owner the previous season but they specifically said they wanted to hide their e-mail address, then... yeah. That can happen. I don't think we currently have a way to re-remind them without exposing their e-mail that they wanted hidden.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)

Postby Homoudont » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 am

I was able to look up their old email addresses from previous seasons and use those. Thanks Mr Genie
Homoudont
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 am

Homoudont wrote:I was able to look up their old email addresses from previous seasons and use those. Thanks Mr Genie

Glad you worked it out. Pesky privacy :-) It actually makes our life much more difficult at times, but it is one of those things we really try not to cut corners on.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)

Return to Commissioner's Corner