Help!?! With my Yahoo! keeper settings!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Help!?! With my Yahoo! keeper settings!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Help!?! With my Yahoo! keeper settings!!

Postby TheGhost » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

So I invited an owner back to the keeper league I'm commissioner of. I realized he hadn't paid his dues from the year before and he hasn't responded to my league invite. Is there a way that I can "un-invite" him so I can give his team to somebody else? How do I do this? Thanks in advance. ;-D
TheGhost
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 101)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Help!?! With my Yahoo! keeper settings!!

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

TheGhost wrote:So I invited an owner back to the keeper league I'm commissioner of. I realized he hadn't paid his dues from the year before and he hasn't responded to my league invite. Is there a way that I can "un-invite" him so I can give his team to somebody else? How do I do this? Thanks in advance. ;-D

You don't need to uninvite him to invite someone else. Even if he accepts the invitation before someone else does, you can throw him out. However, now that I think about it, if he accepts the team and you throw him out, you may not be able to then give the team to someone else. What you'd want to do in that case is instead transfer the team to someone else rather than throw the old guy out. Hope that makes sense.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner