First trade of 2012 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to The Brushback League

First trade of 2012

Moderators: Fade2White12, j24jags

First trade of 2012

Postby j24jags » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 pm

j24jags sends
2B Howie Kendrick (Round 7) + SP Shaun Marcum (Round 19)

BigLebowski sends
C Buster Posey (Round 10)

I agree ;-D
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby BigLebowski » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Confirmed
Image
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 8264
(Past Year: 474)
Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: QUACK-QUACK....GO DUCKS!

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby AquaMan2342 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

aqua sends jj hardy and andrew bailey to jags for Elvis Andrus (19th round!) and his last round pick
AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 7852
Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby ayebatter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm

j24jags wrote:j24jags sends
2B Howie Kendrick (Round 7) + SP Shaun Marcum (Round 19)

BigLebowski sends
C Buster Posey (Round 10)

I agree ;-D



Sorry but I own Marcum:
Re: Round 9

Postby ayebatter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 am
9.10 Shaun Marcum, sp, Mil
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12206
(Past Year: 1358)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby ayebatter » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm

ayebatter wrote:
j24jags wrote:j24jags sends
2B Howie Kendrick (Round 7) + SP Shaun Marcum (Round 19)

BigLebowski sends
C Buster Posey (Round 10)

I agree ;-D



Sorry but I own Marcum:
Re: Round 9

Postby ayebatter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 am
9.10 Shaun Marcum, sp, Mil


Never mind, maybe I should look at the dates :-B
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12206
(Past Year: 1358)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:aqua sends jj hardy and andrew bailey to jags for Elvis Andrus (19th round!) and his last round pick


;-D (assuming Matt confirms)

ayebatter wrote:
ayebatter wrote:
j24jags wrote:j24jags sends
2B Howie Kendrick (Round 7) + SP Shaun Marcum (Round 19)

BigLebowski sends
C Buster Posey (Round 10)

I agree ;-D



Sorry but I own Marcum:
Re: Round 9

Postby ayebatter » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 am
9.10 Shaun Marcum, sp, Mil


Never mind, maybe I should look at the dates :-B


Thank you for giving me the opportunity to use this again:
Image
Image
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3852
(Past Year: 41)
Joined: 7 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Michigan

Re: First trade of 2012

Postby j24jags » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:59 am

AquaMan2342 wrote:aqua sends jj hardy and andrew bailey to jags for Elvis Andrus (19th round!) and his last round pick

Confirmed ;-D
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to The Brushback League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Oct. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

San Francisco at Pittsburgh
(8:07 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact