Need help chosing 4 keepers - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Need help chosing 4 keepers

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Need help chosing 4 keepers

Postby BraunsStash » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:45 pm

MaudDib wrote:Also welcome to the cafe. An excellent place to get some good information and help you turn your team around. Don't be afraid to ask us anything, everybody here is very friendly and we enjoy helping others become dorks like us.

As for keepers, you have the right 4. One thing I would look into though, is seeing if you could deal Posey, Crawford and Trout for a better keeper. This is generally hard to do as most teams don't want to deal before the draft but if another team has weak keepers, they might be willing to deal you something for those three guys. The reason I say this, is that I am not sold on Crawford having a bounce back season. If I could move him for something similar in value but a lot safer, I would.

Thank you for the welcome! Long time lurker, first time poster. I am excited for this upcoming year and the wealth of information on this forum. I will make sure to keep returning and eventually help others out!

I'll take a look at the other keepers that teams have. Maybe something will turn up. I'll post back if I have any questions. Thanks again!
BraunsStash
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions