League Chat - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Live Free or DyNasty

League Chat

Moderators: WaCougMBS, rookies and cream, Bwanna

Re: 2012 League Chat

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

Bwanna wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Should we post in the Holics forum looking for a replacement?

;D

Yeah. Supposed to hear from Aqua about AD's team by the end of this week, but he's been AWOL for about a week, so crossing my fingers on that one :-o
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm

jake_twothousandfive wrote:Sorry for the very slow response. I wasn't seeing the PM notifications in my email as I rarely use the account they were sent to and I hadn't logged into the Cafe in a while. Anyway, as you've likely guessed, it would probably be best if I were replaced. I'll keep playing if you can't find anyone to take over my team, but I'm not sure how active I could be.

Sorry to hear this Jake - if you think it's best to replace you, we'll start trying to find someone immediately after you say so. It's your decision and I don't want to force your hand either way, but we need to know soon, and only you know if you can be around enough to compete at the level which both you and the league expect. Keep us posted and best wishes man ;-D

BTW, since you won't respond to PMs, could we maybe get that second email address (that you use mainly) so we can be in better contact either way? Also, will you be playing in Cafeholics Pond Scum, or should I "X" you off the list there no matter what your decision on this league?
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

The more I think about it, the more I think maybe a competitive, attentive league isn’t for me this year either. I hate to bail on you guys, but I don’t want to be an absentee manager either. I have so much on my plate right now and it’s only going to be getting more hectic. :-°
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 10)

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

:-P %-6 :,-( :~( :-t :-C
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Fade2White12 wrote::-P %-6 :,-( :~( :-t :-C

This. Come on guys. Bailing is bad enough in a dynasty league that should be near the top of your fantasy list, but committing and then heading for the door when we're already in trouble might just kill us, and for a league like this that would be a horrible result !+) :,-(
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:25 pm

I will certainly stick around if need be. I want to be in a league, but this one is incredibly competitive and I don't want to be the weak link that takes down the integrity of a quality league. Let me know.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I will certainly stick around if need be. I want to be in a league, but this one is incredibly competitive and I don't want to be the weak link that takes down the integrity of a quality league. Let me know.

As far as I'm concerned, we'd much rather have you, desparate for owners or not, and while I don't want to speak on behalf of the whole group, I absolutely hope you can stick around and make a go of it ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I don't want to be the weak link that takes down the integrity of a quality league.

Impossible. I've held that title the last few seasons. !+)
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok, I'll stick around. Just don't expect a top 5 season out of me. :-B

Do you guys have my email addy? That's a much easier way of reaching me in a pinch. If I see a message from the Cafe on my phone I'm probably going to wait till I'm at a PC to check it out, which could be a while.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Ok, I'll stick around. Just don't expect a top 5 season out of me. :-B

Do you guys have my email addy? That's a much easier way of reaching me in a pinch. If I see a message from the Cafe on my phone I'm probably going to wait till I'm at a PC to check it out, which could be a while.

Right answer :-b

I don't think I have it, but will gladly file it away if provided ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

PreviousNext

Return to Live Free or DyNasty