Experienced 20+ year owner looking for online auction Mixed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Experienced 20+ year owner looking for online auction Mixed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Experienced 20+ year owner looking for online auction Mixed

Postby RotoBallMaine » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 am

I am a very experienced owner, playing fantasy/roto/dynasty since the days of mailing in lineups via US Mail.

I'm looking for an online competitive Mixed League, $260, 4x4 or 5x5 league, ideally a new one starting up but I also love the challenge of rebuilding an abandoned team. 40 man roster preferred, with 10+ keepers each year. A minor league system of some sort a plus!

I took a couple of years off from fantasy baseball but I am looking to get back into it. I work in IT so I am online quite a bit and I am a very active trade talker.

Drop me a PM if you have such an opening. I am already in a dynasty league and I am only looking specifically for the above. I am located in the Portland Maine area if you have a live auction in the Northern New England/Boston area but again, online only is perfectly fine.

I look forward to hearing from you!

RotoBallMaine
RotoBallMaine
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds