Established AL Redraft Lge has 2 Openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Established AL Redraft Lge has 2 Openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Established AL Redraft Lge has 2 Openings

Postby rotowinner » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 pm

The Cafe' Experts League was started on this website in 2007, targeting expert-level owners who were looking for a deep, AL-only money league with a high level of competition but also a relatively low-maintenance league. Now entering its sixth season, there are a few openings. This is a 12-team, AL-only, NON-KEEPER, ONLINE AUCTION league with weekly transactions via FAAB. The entry fee has been $100 for the past five years but we are considering an increase to $150 for 2012. We will use LeagueSafe this year as well. We have never had a problem with the money, but I run another league that used LeagueSafe for the first time in 2011 and it worked great. There will be a 100% payout to the top four teams and we will use CBS to run the league. This league is loosely based on the original league started by the founding fathers in 1980 and we use the traditional 4x4 rotisserie style scoring.

Looking for high-caliber owners who want to be a part of a nice, competitive league. We have had five different winners over the past five years, and no defending champion has had any success the following year. So it's wide open, and as of today, I have two spots open. If you would like to be considered for this league, please contact me via email at rotowinner@aol.com and tell me a little about yourself and why you feel like you would be a good fit for this league. Thanks, and have a great day!
rotowinner
College Coach
College Coach

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 42)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds