Looking for 1 dedicated manager for dynasty league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for 1 dedicated manager for dynasty league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for 1 dedicated manager for dynasty league

Postby prwillard2 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Hello all,

The dynasty league I'm current in is looking for 1 more dedicated owner. We've been around since 2006 and have had a pretty solid core since then. The way our league works is that you keep all your players from year to year. We have a minor league roster of 5 players (that is filled every year in January by a draft) as well as a free agent draft before the season starts.

The league can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... sonId=2011

You would be taking over the team of Stinging Platypi, who has several young players and some established players as well. We do a little different in terms of stats, as we use hits, not AVG, as well as using 2B and 3B in our stats. It's also a roto league.

If you're interested or would like some more information, please PM me or respond to this post.

Thanks!
prwillard2
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for 1 dedicated manager for dynasty league

Postby septjet2 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 am

My name is Jim Jacquillard. I am 55 years old and semi-retired. I have been in numerous fantasy leagues over the past 10 years or so but have a preference for keeper/dynasty leagues. I was commited to a 4-sport keeper league but the LM disappeared in mid-football season. I had a baseball team in the league but don't know of it's status as of today. I set a league record of 23 trades last season, so you can see I am very active and have lots of time on my hands. Here is a link to my team to verify trade activity: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/clubhouse? ... sonId=2011. Looking forward to hearing from you. septjet@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jim
septjet2
College Coach
College Coach

Postby scud35 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey my name is Mike.Ive been in fantasy leagues for years in all sports, with baseball being my favorite to do. Ive done everything from one year leagues to dynasty leagues. Im a very active owner and would be interested in whatever team is available.

Thanks,
Mike
scud35
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby prwillard2 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 am

scud35 wrote:Hey my name is Mike.Ive been in fantasy leagues for years in all sports, with baseball being my favorite to do. Ive done everything from one year leagues to dynasty leagues. Im a very active owner and would be interested in whatever team is available.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

The spot was filled by the previous poster. If we need another manager this offseason for some reason, I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest!
prwillard2
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Classifieds